is calorie deficit real? (Leanmaxxers)

V

VietBro

Iron
So I'm currently lean maxing w/ 1x maruchan beef ramen noodle at night and protein shake for almost 2 week now (750-1000 calories max per a day) + I workout a solid hour a day. However I have yet seen fat loss change, it seems to fluctuate in first 2 days but no significant weight change for past week. My calorie intake per a day is under 1000, I need to get lean/shredded by the summer and ramen fills me up but is this a suitable diet in regard to eventually getting more low body fat since it calorie deficit? (I also dc ab my health just wanna get lean)

• JFL
Reactions: ineonx, Lokki, exo and 1 other person
So I'm currently lean maxing w/ 1x maruchan beef ramen noodle at night and protein shake for almost 2 week now (750-1000 calories max per a day) + I workout a solid hour a day. However I have yet seen fat loss change, it seems to fluctuate in first 2 days but no significant weight change for past week. My calorie intake per a day is under 1000, I need to get lean/shredded by the summer and ramen fills me up but is this a suitable diet in regard to eventually getting more low body fat since it calorie deficit? (I also dc ab my health just wanna get lean)
yes it’s real and the only way to lose weight. U are just tracking wrong

• +1
Reactions: med, Lokki, sirmimbing and 1 other person
yes it’s real and the only way to lose weight. U are just tracking wrong
I drink lots of water and at least 6-7 cans of Diet Coke a day, Breakfast and lunch I drink Whey protein smoothie, which is 120 x 2 and maybe drink 2 servings occasionally, at night I eat maruchan beef ramen w/ 1/2 of flavor packet which is under 400 and occasionally a protien shake which is extra 120. Which max is 750-1000 calories, am I doing something wrong or does time in day affect counting calories.

• JFL
Reactions: buflek
95% of the benefits a diet provides is simply being in a calorie deficit

I drink lots of water and at least 6-7 cans of Diet Coke a day, Breakfast and lunch I drink Whey protein smoothie, which is 120 x 2 and maybe drink 2 servings occasionally, at night I eat maruchan beef ramen w/ 1/2 of flavor packet which is under 400 and occasionally a protien shake which is extra 120. Which max is 750-1000 calories, am I doing something wrong or does time in day affect counting calories.
why the fuck u drink 6-7 can of cokes a day??

• JFL
Reactions: Obamalama, Lokki, marek937 and 2 others
ITS FUCKING SCIENCE YOU DUMB FUCKING INCEL

you eat before you go to bed and drink 2 L of coke zero before you sleep and you wonder why weight on scale wont change when you wake up ?

• JFL
Reactions: Lokki and buflek
I've been eating 1700-1900 calories for months and lost 17kg so far so it definitely works

Even ate some junk food but always tracked it

Sometimes you will plateau for a few weeks but you've just got to stick to the plan and it will break

• +1
Reactions: Lidian
if you really eat 750-1000 calories per day ur metabolism became aschwitz tier and now u have to reset it , no point going past 500-750 cal deficit to target fat loss

How much do you sleep

You destroyed your metabolism. Congratulations. You're as smart as a 14yo girl on edtwt.

• +1
Reactions: Lokki and cashmerefraud
Yes what a stupid ass question

you eat before you go to bed and drink 2 L of coke zero before you sleep and you wonder why weight on scale wont change when you wake up ?
how to fuck up ur sleep 101

No, it's not real, calories are meaningless. It's just a unit of energy from the food burning, it has nothing to do with nutrition. Completely made up.

• JFL
Reactions: ineonx and Lokki
"But muh trackings say the laws of thermodynamics dont apply on muh body"

Bro i bet you don't even know how to count calories

Key word MABYE

• +1
Reactions: med