Is Cardarine safe to use for HIIT?

can’t relate

can’t relate

Roped femboy
I want to increase my endurance in my HIIT workout but I get tired so easily and the lactic acid pain makes me stop sometimes 😭

iam deadass serious i heard that asthma sprays are good before doing hiit

iam deadass serious i heard that asthma sprays are good before doing hiit
even professional soccer players use it before a match, it even falls under the ''doping'' category in football

I heard it's very good but did not use it myself.

Injectable SR-9009 + oral albuterol (it also has systemic fat burning affects, inhaler only opens the lungs) is amazing for endurance.

Injectable SR-9009 + oral albuterol (it also has systemic fat burning affects, inhaler only opens the lungs) is amazing for endurance.
I was looking for something oral can I take the albuterol alone? Also what does it do endurance? Or is only the injectable thing for endurance

I want to increase my endurance in my HIIT workout but I get tired so easily and the lactic acid pain makes me stop sometimes 😭
Yes, I've used it 2 different times before with sarms and my cardio was excellent

Can you use clen instead of albuterol

Yes, I've used it 2 different times before with sarms and my cardio was excellent
Is Cardarine a sarm I don’t want to mess with sarms

Is clen a sarm what is that
No its not a sarm its not an anabolic steroid either
It expands airways making u breathe better, burns bodyfat while preserving muscle and increases cells that produce testosterone

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Yes it's good for that by why tf would you want to do HIIT in the first place. Unless you find it fun, there are better ways to improve body composition if that's your goal

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Be careful cardarine can potentially cause cancer if you are genetically predisposed to it

Yes it's good for that by why tf would you want to do HIIT in the first place. Unless you find it fun, there are better ways to improve body composition if that's your goal
People say HIIT is the best form of cardio, like sprints.

• Hmm...
Reactions: MongolTurk
I was looking for something oral can I take the albuterol alone? Also what does it do endurance? Or is only the injectable thing for endurance
SR-9009 has a direct affect on endurance through some science that im too low IQ to repeat here.

Albuterol liberates fatty acids during cardio (this is if you take it orally so that it can go systemic) and through opening the lungs (you get this from both the oral and the inhaler)