Is career cope? What do you boyos want to do for a career?

Deleted member 6695

Deleted member 6695

Bye guys, was here to look better. No affiliations
I’m considering just LDARing and NEET maxing, what do you boyos think? What careers seem to be the biggest waste of time as wel, there are some that come to mind, I can’t believe people slave away for like cucks

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Baldingman1998
Most useless are business and any art major. Just learn programing or computer science or software engineering or something which can get you money. Wage slave for a few years while living with parents. Then invest that money into a private business or build houses and put them for rent or whatever way to invest the money so that your money will make you more money

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: qkz, thereallegend, Lihito and 4 others
Most useless are business and any art major. Just learn programing or computer science or software engineering or something which can get you money. Wage slave for a few years while living with parents. Then invest that money into a private business or build houses and put them for rent or whatever way to invest the money so that your money will make you more money
Or do something really stupid on the net and get famous:Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 6695
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
Career is not cope after you did every other thing in life (dating, friends, hobbys) and want a new challenge.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
dont NEET and instead try out different activities

Career is cope like everything else as a sub Chadlite

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Lihito and Deleted member
Yeah bro just learn we all have The same ability

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
software engineering but i actually find technology interesting and coding is fun even if i feel like grabbing the 44 some times im a nerd in that regard