Is Cavill a brachy?

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
At first I thought the pictures of him I've seen were just taken from a bad angle, but I quickly realized that wasn't the case.

British Actor Henry Cavill February 2024

Why does he look good despite his extremely low gonial angle? Is he a brachy?

Would he benefit from a CW bimax like this guy?

Screenshot 20240523 014334 Gallery

Screenshot 20240523 014328 Gallery

he wouldnt he already has a good chin unlike the 2nd guy he would look like a hasburg monarch with a taller lower third

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Melly, aesthetic beauty, greycel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and Lonenely sigma
he wouldnt he already has a good chin unlike the 2nd guy he would look like a hasburg monarch with a taller lower third
Its not just about the height but also about the shape.

A low gonial angle means a very squared look to your face, since the entire mandible is in the "same line"

If the second guy just increased his chin height through vertical genio it wouldn't help him since his gonial angle is still bad

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel and St.TikTokcel
So his forward growth saves his facial height?
His front fits the brachy criteria of rather short and wide (similar to mine) but he has excellent forward growth (brachycels have this kind of forward growth)

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, optimisticzoomer and Lonenely sigma
Its not just about the height but also about the shape.

A low gonial angle means a very squared look to your face, since the entire mandible is in the "same line"

If the second guy just increased his chin height through vertical genio it wouldn't help him since his gonial angle is still bad
isnt lower gonial angle ideal according to this forum lol

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
His front fits the brachy criteria of rather short and wide (similar to mine) but he has excellent forward growth (brachycels have this kind of forward growth)
View attachment 2937996View attachment 2937997
So does that mean that, surgically speaking, adding a fuck ton of forward projection through a CCW bimax can help a brachy more than doing CW?

Obviously depends on the case and it won't change you too much but still, its weird to think about it

isnt lower gonial angle ideal according to this forum lol
Depends who you ask tbf.

Its one of those things where you have a range rather than an exact number.

The range is 115° - 135°.

I am too lazy to measure it rn but I guess Cavill has around 100° gonial angle, maybe even less

Depends who you ask tbf.

Its one of those things where you have a range rather than an exact number.

The range is 115° - 135°.

I am too lazy to measure it rn but I guess Cavill has around 100° gonial angle, maybe even less
no way is he less

no way is he less
Wtf I just measured it and he has a 120° gonial angle:lul:

I really have no idea whats going on here. Too low iq ig

yep thats why he is good looking he would like absolute shit with 100 or less

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and Lonenely sigma
So does that mean that, surgically speaking, adding a fuck ton of forward projection through a CCW bimax can help a brachy more than doing CW?

Obviously depends on the case and it won't change you too much but still, its weird to think about it
CCW is needed if you're a recessed subhuman. Brachycephalic sagittal growth does not require muh bimax as long as you're not recessed. It's just not aesthetic.

Different angles, both in terms of head tilt and the fact that's not a complete side view of cavill
Still mogs hard

• +1

Hea gonial is about 113° ideal is 112-123

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01 and Lonenely sigma
CCW is needed if you're a recessed subhuman. Brachycephalic sagittal growth does not require muh bimax as long as you're not recessed. It's just not aesthetic.
View attachment 2938003

Still mogs hard
Can you just explain to me why he even looks as a brachy in the first place? His gonial angle isn't actually low, nor is his mandible short horizontally.

• JFL
Can you just explain to me why he even looks as a brachy in the first place? His gonial angle isn't actually low, nor is his mandible short horizontally.
Skull width/size and most men are supposed to have a low gonial angle

Mogged91

• +1
View attachment 2938003

Still mogs hard
brachies absolutely need bimax if they have a short lower third aka sfs

• +1
brachies absolutely need bimax if they have a short lower third aka sfs
Brachy is just a cephalic index. It does not make you recessed. You're going to recommend them undergoing bimax surgery as well?

Skull width/size and most men are supposed to have a low gonial angle

View attachment 2938014View attachment 2938016
Isn't a tall mandible an attractive, masculine, Germanic trait? I don't see how you can have one with a low gonial angle, unless you have a 2 feet long ramus lol.

I am not gay BUT you can't convince me Orb doesn't mog with his tall and narrow mandible and a high gonial angle:

Image 4

Yeah it looks feminine but women simp over him infinitely times more than over any brachy out there.

• JFL
Dicaprio is saved by his tall and pointy chin. Mogs the other dude you posted, despite the rest of their mandibles being similar
Subjective, sir
Isn't a tall mandible an attractive, masculine, Germanic trait? I don't see how you can have one with a low gonial angle, unless you have a 2 feet long ramus lol.

I am not gay BUT you can't convince me Orb doesn't mog with his tall and narrow mandible and a high gonial angle:

View attachment 2938044

Yeah it looks feminine but women simp over him infinitely times more than over any brachy out there.
Had to travel 10k km for some jungle gook
they all have great chins no sfs
Brachy does not imply SFS, bucko.

• Hmm...
Subjective, sir

Brachy does not imply SFS, bucko.
it doesnt but its mostly a brachy problem
shorter midface=>shorter maxila=> less teeth show

Subjective, sir
So subjective that billions of women dreamed of being in 100m radius of him at his prime.
That I don't understand lmao. Maybe he frauded his pics heavily or something.

If he indeed looked like a pic I posted he could've found a very gl gf in the west easily. Probably just liked the feeling of being treated as a god

• JFL
it doesnt but its mostly a brachy problem
shorter midface=>shorter maxila=> less teeth show
Not at all. SFS is a deformity. It's not common nor it's skull type exclusive.

Not at all. SFS is a deformity. It's not common nor it's skull type exclusive.
how is SFS deformity its a growth pattern ur maxila didnt grow enough vertically basically what it is

• JFL
how is SFS deformity its a growth pattern ur maxila didnt grow enough vertically basically what it is
Welp, it's not normal. Humans are not supposed to have it. It comes with various issues if untreated (teeth loss).

how is SFS deformity
ur maxila didnt grow enough vertically basically what it is
You answered your own question lmao.

But I still don't agree with him, brachies are much much more likely to suffer from SFS, or at least to look like they do due to their wide skull

Welp, it's not normal. Humans are not supposed to have it. It comes with various issues if untreated (teeth loss).
teeth loss? where can i find more about this
You answered your own question lmao.

But I still don't agree with him, brachies are much much more likely to suffer from SFS, or at least to look like they do due to their wide skull
its not deformity in sense that its medical its just looks very ugly when u smile

• +1
its not deformity in sense that its medical its just looks very ugly when u smile
I mean looking strictly medical means very little. I'd say very few people have a perfect occlusion for instance. All others are, medically speaking, deformed, yet not everyone looks deformed

I mean looking strictly medical means very little. I'd say very few people have a perfect occlusion for instance. All others are, medically speaking, deformed, yet not everyone looks deformed
well recession actually effects ur life sleep apnea, shit breathing literally halfs ur life expectancy

• +1
well recession actually effects ur life sleep apnea, shit breathing literally halfs ur life expectancy
So you'd say most people are deformed?

most people are not recessed not everyone who this site says is recessed because they dont have an ideal forward growth is recessed
Screenshot 20240523 024348 Chrome

• +1
Reactions: k99
teeth loss? where can i find more about this

Basically lack of room for teeth

• +1
Reactions: k99
Brachy lower third mogs :feelshmm:
D4SactLmP2w

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: twojei and Lonenely sigma