Is CBD/Hemp legit for NTmaxxing?

fjor2096

fjor2096

Zephir
I keep seeing this promoted on different websites as a good way to keep anxiety in check and become more sociable. Now it probably won't be as strong as phenibut but if I could take it everyday that would be great.

Any users here with any experience in this area? Jewish lie or legit supplement?

CBD does nothing. It is cope like the pope

• +1
Reactions: qkz and Mongrelcel
You ever try xans or shrooms
if cbd, or benzos help you "be NT" then it means you were NT all along, just shy

when inhibitions are loosened, true non NT dogs are 1000 times less NT

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32, Oberyn, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
if cbd, or benzos help you "be NT" then it means you were NT all along, just shy
Yeah I'm not actually autistic, just 2 years of quarantine and moving schools fucked my social skills.

"Better to remain silent and be thought an autistic abused dog than to speak and to remove all doubt"

- Maher

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: never_lucky, Britmaxxer, Gerardwayfan and 4 others
Yes been on it for a couple months now

Now I'm on Full spectrum the strong one

I take 20 drops every 2 days or so..just took some a couple hours ago. Really calms me down and helps me be grounded

All of this is coping, no supplement will make you socially outgoing. It is super easy to just rely on a 2-second swallow of a tablet.

WITH THE ASSUMPTION YOU ARE NOT ACTUALLY ON THE SPECTRUM OR HAVE A GENIUNE MENTAL DISORDER

You need to grab your balls and be a man, go and practice talking to people as much as you can to become comfortable with it. We are a sum of our habits says Aristotle - in order to improve yourself you need to turn things like these into habits, things you chronically do that then later down the line become second nature.

One thing that separates men who get women and men who don't (and also friends, social circles, etc) is that one of them is focused on the habit of being social.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
I keep seeing this promoted on different websites as a good way to keep anxiety in check and become more sociable. Now it probably won't be as strong as phenibut but if I could take it everyday that would be great.

Any users here with any experience in this area? Jewish lie or legit supplement?

Yes. 100%

Just do high-strength CBD oil for lowered anxiety and inhibition.

Don't be a fag and smoke weed.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32

Lifefuel for me

All of this is coping, no supplement will make you socially outgoing. It is super easy to just rely on a 2-second swallow of a tablet.

WITH THE ASSUMPTION YOU ARE NOT ACTUALLY ON THE SPECTRUM OR HAVE A GENIUNE MENTAL DISORDER

You need to grab your balls and be a man, go and practice talking to people as much as you can to become comfortable with it. We are a sum of our habits says Aristotle - in order to improve yourself you need to turn things like these into habits, things you chronically do that then later down the line become second nature.

One thing that separates men who get women and men who don't (and also friends, social circles, etc) is that one of them is focused on the habit of being social.
High iq. Many people here are unwilling to put in the work

i used to be very shy and socially anxious, then i started to be more outgoing and noticed that i could have a conversation with pretty much anybody, the problem now is that to be honest every conversation sounds boring so i dont speak anymore

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and fjor2096