Is chadlite possible without hardmaxx

Fuck u bro bringing this up to the top of the ratings page again I really don’t want to be reminded of how I used to look 😭
Aahh hahahah, sorry bhai, in the other pic you look 20 times better! mirin bone structure and colouring, you make me remember Sam Dezz and Erik Hexum

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
most brutal eyepill

• JFL
Reactions: manletmogger
muh just have jaw just have insane zygos muh just have good hairstyle :lul: eye is and will forever be law

• JFL
train neck, you look punchable

• +1
muh just have jaw just have insane zygos muh just have good hairstyle :lul: eye is and will forever be law
Bro my eyes are good enough, I have fixed my eyelashes, eyebrows and my poor under eyes too and my stand out feature is jaw anyways

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41006
Fuck u bro bringing this up to the top of the ratings page again I really don’t want to be reminded of how I used to look 😭
Because it must be such a drastic change in 2 months.
Are you retarded?

Because it must be such a drastic change in 2 months.
Are you retarded?
Also I have fixed a lot of other things like I’ve been doing consistent lip widening eyebrow and eyelash dyeing

Also I have fixed a lot of other things like I’ve been doing consistent lip widening eyebrow and eyelash dyeing
lip widening which doesnt work.
you fell for the meme, but good for you man, losing weight probably helped.

Who is bumping this

• JFL
lip widening which doesnt work.
you fell for the meme, but good for you man, losing weight probably helped.
It’s worked for me but I think my lips could look wider coz of the weight loss but idk

Bhais I need tips I honestly don’t know where to start looksmaxxing again I swear I’m in a horrible place mentally and I just look dead n bloated. If u think I can’t reach atleast low lite give suggestions on any hardmaxxing I should do
debloat and clear skin