is chainsmoking bad for your looks ?

Cigars will definitely fuck your skin-up! ROFL

I can tell you that much for a fact. Though my skin is sensitive so when I was smoking them here and there as a teenager, I could feel it impact.

Dunno how sensitive your skin is, but I would imagine it's a spectrum. Cigars definitely impact on the health of your skins though. Definitely. More than cigarettes, even if they taste great, ngl.
i barely smoke herb anymore lol because theres no way to get to my dealer during quarantine. but thanks doe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7820 and Deleted member 6908
Nicotine is a toxin.
If you smoke 1 or 2 a day benefits like deeper voice my outweigh potential side effects; your body will do the rest.
Just keep in mind that it has so many sides detrimental to Looksmaxing (like balding).
If you have shit genes 1 or 2 fags a day might be too much

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA @ DEEPER VOICE

LOOOOOL

Just raise your fucking testosterone levels if you want a deeper voice. You are confusing getting a croaky throat with deepening your voice. Wtf is going on in that brain of yours?

@Kingkellz did a thread on this and it's sitting in the Best of the Best section. One of the keys to developing a deep voice was playing crazy amounts of sport during and throughout puberty (12-16) and perhaps some adolescence (16-21)

That's why my voice is deep.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7820
i barely smoke herb anymore lol because theres no way to get to my dealer during quarantine. but thanks doe

I meant cigars, not weed, but yeah weed is also a player in speeding up the ageing system.

Last edited:
How many smokers do you know who have good skin?

Barely anyone smokes these days though.
you been to the smokers area of a club

i know a few people who smoke that have pretty good skin but they have elite genes

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 7820
you been to the smokers area of a club

i know a few people who smoke that have pretty good skin but they have elite genes

Girls with excessive makeup?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7820