Is Chewing enough to add significant width to the jawline?

StudyHacks

StudyHacks

Banned
I'm defnitely going to fix my recessed chin with sliding genioplasty

But I wonder if I shouldn't try chewing for the jawline width first? Mastic gum ofc

Attachments

• 4pdfcdedbfa21 (1).jpg
    4pdfcdedbfa21 (1).jpg
    781.1 KB · Views: 255
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22

But I wonder if I shouldn't try chewing for the jawline width first? Mastic gum ofc
selfies make your face elongated

selfies make your face elongated
Alright but still I have a very narrow jawline. It needs to be fixed.

Chewing is safer, quicker and less expensive than a wrap-around jaw implant

That's why I wanna know if it actually works? I'm 21 if that matters

Alright but still I have a very narrow jawline. It needs to be fixed.

Chewing is safer, quicker and less expensive than a wrap-around jaw implant

That's why I wanna know if it actually works? I'm 21 if that matters
look into jawzrsize

look into jawzrsize
I've been told by @mojopin that's a horrible product. The incissors aren't supposed to be trained that way. I know it's supposed to work for jawline width but still the way you're to use it is messed up.

So can someone shed light?

I've been told by @mojopin that's a horrible product. The incissors aren't supposed to be trained that way. I know it's supposed to work for jawline width but still the way you're to use it is messed up.

So can someone shed light?
if you don't to use it just buy arabic gum or use regular gum chew 5 at a time

@Nibba @mojopin @dogtown @androidcel @future chadlite

I dunno who else I should be tagging now. Just help me out with info guys, much thx, My thirst for pussy is way too great to ignore my jawline ascension.

I dunno who else I should be tagging now. Just help me out with info guys, much thx, My thirst for pussy is way too great to ignore my jawline ascension.
from what i can see on your avi your left side is more developed than your right side you should chew more on your right side to even out the imbalance

from what i can see on your avi your left side is more developed than your right side you should chew more on your right side to even out the imbalance
Huh, that never occured to me. Not saying you're wrong...

• +1
Reactions: HailToTheKing
Huh, that never occured to me. Not saying you're wrong...
also sleep on your stronger side which in this case is your left side if you sleep on your stomach, if on back don't give two fucks about it

also sleep on your stronger side which in this case is your left side if you sleep on your stomach, if on back don't give two fucks about it
What does that do?

we've all seen your subhuman face at least 50 times, stop

• +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell, Sizzurp and SHARK
usually on my stomach. Sleep apnea during my childhood fucked my bone development up imo
sleep on your stronger side/left side so your right side of the face can develop more

we've all seen your subhuman face at least 50 times, stop
This subhuman has gotten more pussy in his 21 years than you could ever hope to acquire in your next reincarnated form.

• +1
Reactions: HailToTheKing

Maybe brah if you get the mastication muscles big enough. Just do that while you save up money then when you have enough for surgery you’ll have masseter hypertrophy and can decide if you still want ps or not
62A0FE2D 2256 4D60 A63B 293DAAD455F8

Maybe brah if you get the mastication muscles big enough. Just do that while you save up money then when you have enough for surgery you’ll have masseter hypertrophy and can decide if you still want ps or not
View attachment 13092
Would 1 hour on each side / day (so 2 hours a day) work? Mastic gum is on its way to my home address. Does it come in pieces? If so, I'll start with 1 piece / side and increase by another piece every week, so on the second week I'd chew 2 pieces on each side and so on

Does that work?

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
Would 1 hour on each side / day (so 2 hours a day) work? Mastic gum is on its way to my home address. Does it come in pieces? If so, I'll start with 1 piece / side and increase by another piece every week, so on the second week I'd chew 2 pieces on each side and so on

Does that work?
It does but you have to tongue chew and be wary of TMJ. If you start getting jaw joint pain or tension then back the fuck off

It does but you have to tongue chew and be wary of TMJ. If you start getting jaw joint pain or tension then back the fuck off
If you don't tongue chew, is it guaranteed you'll get TMJ?

why is tmj bad?

Also a question: if tongue chewing is so important, then how the fuck has Matt Stone not yet gotten TMJ? Doubt he even knows about the concept of tongue chewing

If you don't tongue chew, is it guaranteed you'll get TMJ?
No. Only models or other people with insane forward growth can get away with it. Otherwise it just aggravates the discs if you don’t

This subhuman has gotten more pussy in his 21 years than you could ever hope to acquire in your next reincarnated form.
that explains why you so desperately crave validation from a bunch of low tier autists online

stupid nigger

No. Only models or other people with insane forward growth can get away with it. Otherwise it just aggravates the discs if you don’t
Also a question: if tongue chewing is so important, then how the fuck has Matt Stone not yet gotten TMJ? Doubt he even knows about the concept of tongue chewing
that explains why you so desperately crave validation from a bunch of low tier autists online

stupid nigger
Sees my white self in my avi --> calls me a nigger

Yes, makes perfect sense. You've got to be the lowest form of quasimodo's forgottten reincarnation mankind has ever known about

most competitive eaters have huge masseters im pretty sure they're used to the pain

It also depends on your masseters. Some people get a bloated look from chewing because of where their masseters are set and other it gives more of a triangle appearance when flexed. I’ve made slight gains from chewing but nothing significant. I’ve also been on a diet that requires a lot of chewing for a long time though so maybe that’s why.

• +1
most competitive eaters have huge masseters im pretty sure they're used to the pain
Hm so is TMJ not that important? Like, if I get used to the pain every time I eat (I assume?) it's not really a significant issue? (beside the pain ofc)

Hm so is TMJ not that important? Like, if I get used to the pain every time I eat (I assume?) it's not really a significant issue? (beside the pain ofc)
yeah

It also depends on your masseters. Some people get a bloated look from chewing because of where their masseters are set and other it gives more of a triangle appearance when flexed. I’ve made slight gains from chewing but nothing significant. I’ve also been on a diet that requires a lot of chewing for a long time though so maybe that’s why.
A diet with a lot of fiber in it maybe?

Hm, so how long does it take to see changes? A month? Like, how long does it take (of chewing mastic gum every day) for someone to realize which category he falls into?
Deal. No pain no gain.

Sees my white self in my avi --> calls me a nigger

Yes, makes perfect sense. You've got to be the lowest form of quasimodo's forgottten reincarnation mankind has ever known about
people that slay and are generally secure in their looks don't ask incels to rate them 5 times a week for months unend.

A diet with a lot of fiber in it maybe?

Hm, so how long does it take to see changes? A month? Like, how long does it take (of chewing mastic gum every day) for someone to realize which category he falls into?

Deal. No pain no gain.
No, A diet high in meat is optimal imo. Too much fiber you’re going to fuck with your digestion. Idk, it’s dependent upon your genetics man but I’d say a few months to see some improvements.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and StudyHacks
people that slay and are generally secure in their looks don't ask incels to rate them 5 times a week for months unend.
Yes, that's also true. Prostitutes /=/ slaying "non-prostitute" foids (which is a fucking joke tbh, since hypergamy is running rampant and is uncontrolled so it's not like there's such a huge fucking difference between LTRs nowadays aka Betabuxxing and prostitution lmao)

This. It used to make me bloated af. I couldn’t chew for a few months so I just focused on tongue posture. Now my face is more forward grown I get more of a bulge

• +1
Reactions: Deltoid
Imagine waking up every night in agony for an hour bro.
Oh well... that's horrible. But Matt Stone didn't seem to have much forward growth judging by his "before" pic on the pic you showed me.
This. It used to make me bloated af. I couldn’t chew for a few months so I just focused on tongue posture. Now my face is more forward grown I get more of a bulge
So what did you do for forward growth then?

Oh well... that's horrible. But Matt Stone didn't seem to have much forward growth judging by his "before" pic on the pic you showed me.

So what did you do for forward growth then?
I’m somewhat autistic so the level I mewed has been insane. I always sleep on the floor too and had tons of people pointing out my insane posture in public. For many months I was extremely uncomfortable as my palate was narrower and I wouldn’t let this impair the tongue. Now my palate expanded more and I can fit the whole tongue up. It’s affected my smile a whole lot too. I was drunk as shit here so look kinda bad but compare my palate to the guy next to me.
5A513C43 578E 4857 B376 C42CE6466598

• +1
Reactions: Deltoid
I have the good masseter genetics to where I don’t get bloated but I just chew regular gum. I’m done trying to make anymore gains though because I’m happy where they are at already plus I can’t be bothered to buy mastic gum lmao. I was chewing like 5-6 pieces at a time.
I’m somewhat autistic so the level I mewed has been insane. I always sleep on the floor too and had tons of people pointing out my insane posture in public. For many months I was extremely uncomfortable as my palate was narrower and I wouldn’t let this impair the tongue. Now my palate expanded more and I can fit the whole tongue up. It’s affected my smile a whole lot too. I was drunk as shit here so look kinda bad but compare my palate to the guy next to me.
.View attachment 13095
Lookin good bro

• +1
I have the good masseter genetics to where I don’t get bloated but I just chew regular gum. I’m done trying to make anymore gains though because I’m happy where they are at already plus I can’t be bothered to buy mastic gum lmao. I was chewing like 5-6 pieces at a time.

Lookin good bro
Have your hollow cheeks come from chewing? You look alpha af in your profile

.View attachment 13095
Can you tell me, in very simple terms, how to tongue-chew?

Have your hollow cheeks come from chewing? You look alpha af in your profile
Nah bro I don’t think so but I’m sure it’s helped. I think it’s from my zygos being prominent and my jaw width. Also I think your palate has something to do with it but I’m not sure. I’d say mewing, low bf, and increasing my test naturally has had the biggest effect on my facial structure. My zygos have always been prominent but they seem more prominent now so I’m not sure.

• +1
Can you tell me, in very simple terms, how to tongue-chew?
Get a few pieces of falim gum and chew it normally to soften it slightly. You want the gum hard enough to where it will feel like a workout but not impossible to tongue chew. Next get the gum in a ball, in between the middle of the tongue and palate, then squeeze it flat against the palate. Get it into a ball and repeat for 45 minutes

Premature wrinkles from all the face movement

Premature wrinkles from all the face movement
Not with open mouth chewing bro. Also if you skincaremax this shouldn’t be a problem

• +1
Reactions: StudyHacks
Not with open mouth chewing bro. Also if you skincaremax this shouldn’t be a problem
Does OMC also work the zygos? I'm hoping to get hollow cheeks, not just a wider face / jawline