is chewing hard foods for maxilla widening cope at 17

S

sub5inchcel

Kraken
you engage premolar and front teeth when bitinf carrot if i chew and take big bites of 10 carrots a day can i maxilla widen qnd is there food similar to that hat is hard and what not and is it cope at 17

Use jawliner and chew with molars, front teeth aren't meant for heavy chewing. Probably cope for maxillary widenning but you can probably get some ramus growth and jaw widenning

thread by betamanlet

• +1
Reactions: ascension!, Mr.Proper and sub5inchcel
Use jawliner and chew with molars, front teeth aren't meant for heavy chewing. Probably cope for maxillary widenning but you can probably get some ramus growth and jaw widenning

thread by betamanlet
i dint get it tho, abos eat hard food, they have a bigger intermolar width which indicates wider maxilla, shouldnt ny maxilla become woder then jf i eat hard food?

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao
i dint get it tho, abos eat hard food, they have a bigger intermolar width which indicates wider maxilla, shouldnt ny maxilla become woder then jf i eat hard food?
Thats because of ideal and proper development as a child, get MSE if you are looking for palatal expansion as an adult.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Mr.Proper and sub5inchcel
Thats because of ideal and proper development as a child, get MSE if you are looking for palatal expansion as an adult.
im 17 tho, do you reckon it can work, and if i get mse will i atleast get 2mm ipd, or interchanthal distance and pfl change

• So Sad
im 17 tho, do you reckon it can work, and if i get mse will i atleast get 2mm ipd, or interchanthal distance and pfl change
Probably cope, youll need an osteotomy for such changes. Focus on brows, lashes and coloring (if ethnic or pale) because those are much more important

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
i dont know if im right but i think someone said molar chewing is better

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel and Lmao
Probably cope, youll need an osteotomy for such changes. Focus on brows, lashes and coloring (if ethnic or pale) because those are much more important
yeah eyebrows are better unless your IPD is actually like deformed tier

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel and Lmao

thread by betamanlet
So at 17 chewing jawliner with molars could help make jaw wider? I kinda need that

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and sub5inchcel
i dont know if im right but i think someone said molar chewing is better
Your molars are meant to handle the tough forces, you'll fuck up your TMJ if you chew with front teeth.
So at 17 chewing jawliner with molars could help make jaw wider? I kinda need that
Hypothetically yes, but if you have bad or high masseter insertions you might look bloated or get a rounded jaw. If you clench your jaw, the part that grows the most is going to be where your insertions will be where the bulk of the growth will be. The lower it is the better, high insertions look dogshit. Mine seem to be very close to the end of my ramus, that being most people do have good (enough) insertions for masseters tho.

@Prettyboy started chewing at 17 and saw good results
[/SPOILER]brutal username mog[/SPOILER]

• JFL
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
Your molars are meant to handle the tough forces, you'll fuck up your TMJ if you chew with front teeth.

Hypothetically yes, but if you have bad or high masseter insertions you might look bloated or get a rounded jaw. If you clench your jaw, the part that grows the most is going to be where your insertions will be where the bulk of the growth will be. The lower it is the better, high insertions look dogshit. Mine seem to be very close to the end of my ramus, that being most people do have good (enough) insertions for masseters tho.

View attachment 1817823

Lifefuel, my masseters are pretty much at the end of my ramus.

Over. I didnt know that someone with the username prettyboy would be so active when making my account. Now im username mogged daily.

• JFL
Eye changes won't be much, if any, but MSE at 17 is legit and can also widen your cheekbones a bit. May try to combine it with something for a little more forwards growth.
Chewing supposedly can help your ramus thickness and, of course, masseters, but you need to have good insertions of them and be lean to not look bloated afterwards.

Last edited:
  • +1

thread by betamanlet
What type of JAWLINER gum do you recommend / what brand? I was thinking of getting one, Falim and chewing hard foods rich in fiber (e.g. carrot), that's right, the canines and incisors weren't designed to chew, but rather to bite and, we can see this in the wildlife of animals.

• +1
Eye changes won't be much, if any, but MSE at 17 is legit and can also widen your cheekbones a bit. May try to combine it with something for a little more forwards growth.
Chewing supposedly can help your ramus thickness and, of course, masseters, but you need to have good insertions of them and be lean to not look bloated afterwards.
MSE is cope, bonesmashing zygos is life :sneaky:

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member
you engage premolar and front teeth when bitinf carrot if i chew and take big bites of 10 carrots a day can i maxilla widen qnd is there food similar to that hat is hard and what not and is it cope at 17
look up falim gum on amazon, order it, and slowly build up your masseter muscles. if the theory works then you should do that. i have been doing it and making my masseters more defined. i was able to build up to multiple pieces of it for hours on end. HOWEVER you should be careful. I used a mouth guard at a practice, and i bit down really fucking hard on the mouth guard at a weird angle with all my new found strength in my masseters. that caused the tmd/tmj joint to start hurting. i laid off chewing completely for two weeks and kept mewing. the pain pretty much went away after a week, and i started chewing more correctly as well.

i now chew with my tongue (also gets your tongue stronger to which is good for mewing) and try not to chew side to side like a cow. my jaw moves up and down, with my tongue doing all the movement of food. not my cheeks or anything else. tbh i think my face does look better and more defined despite me being in a slight bulk.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and sub5inchcel
What type of JAWLINER gum do you recommend / what brand? I was thinking of getting one, Falim and chewing hard foods rich in fiber (e.g. carrot), that's right, the canines and incisors weren't designed to chew, but rather to bite and, we can see this in the wildlife of animals.
Doesn't really matter tbh as long as it works out masseter

look up falim gum on amazon, order it, and slowly build up your masseter muscles. if the theory works then you should do that. i have been doing it and making my masseters more defined. i was able to build up to multiple pieces of it for hours on end. HOWEVER you should be careful. I used a mouth guard at a practice, and i bit down really fucking hard on the mouth guard at a weird angle with all my new found strength in my masseters. that caused the tmd/tmj joint to start hurting. i laid off chewing completely for two weeks and kept mewing. the pain pretty much went away after a week, and i started chewing more correctly as well.

i now chew with my tongue (also gets your tongue stronger to which is good for mewing) and try not to chew side to side like a cow. my jaw moves up and down, with my tongue doing all the movement of food. not my cheeks or anything else. tbh i think my face does look better and more defined despite me being in a slight bulk.
Yeah your TMJ is surprisingly easy to fuck up, you have to be kinda careful when chewing, just up and down with molars and wisdom teeth.

thread by betamanlet
i already chew with molars where's my jawline

• +1
depends on how much, how much resistance is the food your chewing etc. etc.
you think that jordan barrett was ripping deer flesh and eating it raw to get that forward growth?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Lmao
chewmaxing won't expand your maxilla in adulthood