Is chewing hard gum everyday cope?

D

Deleted member 16861

Diamond
Does it change your bone structure over time or does it just cause bloated masseters?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and bogii
jaw is a bone and you won't get bone structure by chewing as an adult. a defined masseter jaw muscle is all genetics too and very rare because it requires thin skin/ ideal facial fat distribution and pronounced masseters and without these your jaw will become bloated like most normies. i have never seen anyone get a defined jaw by chewing and cope devices.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Slob, Manu le coq, Deleted member 16861 and 2 others
jaw is a bone and you won't get bone structure by chewing as an adult. a defined masseter jaw muscle is all genetics too and very rare because it requires thin skin/ ideal facial fat distribution and pronounced masseters. i have never seen anyone get a defined jaw by chewing and cope devices.
how about widen the jaw with masseter hypertrophy, will it look bad because of roundness or not?

• Ugh..
Reactions: IndraBC
how about widen the jaw with masseter hypertrophy, will it look bad because of roundness or not?
isn't masseter hypertrophy for masseter reduction?why would you want to reduce your masseters:lul: i prefer a bloated fat jaw over a retarded narrow jaw with 0 masseter muscle tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oxymoron, Slob and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
isn't masseter hypertrophy for masseter reduction?why would you want to reduce your masseters:lul: i prefer a bloated fat jaw over a retarded narrow jaw with 0 masseter muscle tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, mortis and bogii
nah the other way around

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IndraBC and mortis
i thought you meant the surgery for masseter hypertrophy, why wide masseters should look bad on a male? as a female i would say narrower jaw is better but guys not really unless for medical reasons. do you have masseter hypertrophy bogii?
Noooo man, I have a narrow jaw and was told on here that the only thing masseter hypertrophy will do is round out your jaw and make you look bloated, that's why I'm asking if I should chew max with a narrow jaw:hnghn:

But in your opinion I should, one side of my face has a good masseter the other one kinda weak:feelscry:

• Ugh..
Noooo man, I have a narrow jaw and was told on here that the only thing masseter hypertrophy will do is round out your jaw and make you look bloated, that's why I'm asking if I should chew max with a narrow jaw:hnghn:

But in your opinion I should, one side of my face has a good masseter the other one kinda weak:feelscry:
masseter hypertrophy is not common, how do you know you will get it by chewing non stop?

masseter hypertrophy is not common, how do you know you will get it by chewing non stop?

just train the fuck out of them, the problem is it can look good like on this Asian guy, but it can also look terrible

But he has a wide jaw already, which means on narrow jaws it looks most of the time better tbh

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IndraBC and Deleted member 17429
No it's not cope. The stress on your bones from chewing would affect your bone structure. Even if that isn't significant, it will surely hypertrophy your masseters anyway, which is a good thing.

• +1
Reactions: bogii
View attachment 1723396

just train the fuck out of them, the problem is it can look good like on this Asian guy, but it can also look terrible

View attachment 1723399

But he has a wide jaw already, which means on narrow jaws it looks most of the time better tbh
this is the masseter reduction surgery, you can't get masseter hypertrophy by chewing tbh.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Slob and bogii

Not necessarily true. Look at Matt Stonie before and after

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron and bogii
  • Ugh..
yeah man, bruxism or death now.

Bruxism is ascension
Don't destroy your TMJ though. I think the ideal is a mix of 15 minutes to 30 minutes of chewing on a jawliner and 30 min to 2 hours of chewing on falim gum daily with breaks on the weekends. Kind of like @Prettyboy 's lower third training routine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and bogii
Don't destroy your TMJ though. I think the ideal is a mix of 15 minutes to 30 minutes of chewing on a jawliner and 30 min to 2 hours of chewing on falim gum daily with breaks on the weekends. Kind of like @Prettyboy 's lower third training routine.
Link his routine INSHALLAH

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel
Link his routine INSHALLAH
Here you go akhi

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
Here you go akhi
Barack Allah ufikom 🤲🏻✨🌟

• Love it
Reactions: ErbCel
It absolutely will. I used to have huge masseters because of a condition. I had them reduced. Now I'm developing hollow cheeks and a defined jawline.

Pics

20211129 101605
20220624 173156

• +1
Reactions: bogii
I’m just interested in reducing submental fat

Does gum help with this?

I have already wide jaw, just want overall definition and conditioning of the submental