Is chewing/jaw exercisers legit or cope ?

Moldovancel

Moldovancel

Every Day is a Chance
I noticed when I clench my jaw my gonions get wider and more angular and my cheeks hollow out a bit too.
Could chewing help me achieve this look permanently ? Or jaw angle implants with maybe bichectomy is the only way ?
I'm gonna start a test cycle soon so maybe chewing on top could actually make the jaw wider ?

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
Could chewing help me achieve this look permanently ?
no lol. that's like asking if training my bicep can make it look like how it is flexed at all times

• +1
Reactions: Pride, <6PSLcel, nathan and 1 other person
I noticed when I clench my jaw my gonions get wider and more angular and my cheeks hollow out a bit too.
Could chewing help me achieve this look permanently ? Or jaw angle implants with maybe bichectomy is the only way ?
I'm gonna start a test cycle soon so maybe chewing on top could actually make the jaw wider ?
I heard even chewing mastic gum takes 6 years to work wtf

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
no lol. that's like asking if training my bicep can make it look like how it is flexed at all times
So it can add some mass but it won't look as sharp, kinda bloated ? I won't waste my time and get implants then

• +1
Legit if you are still in puberty especially if you chew with front teeth you gonna do CCW rotation eventually
if your an adult ccw rotation will work if you chew with front teeth but it's going to take a lot of time + yes you can add muscle mass to your lower jaw making it look more robust but won't actually change the bones (as an adult)

So it can add some mass but it won't look as sharp, kinda bloated ? I won't waste my time and get implants then
if you have tall ramus it won't look bloated if you have short ramus it will

if you have tall ramus it won't look bloated if you have short ramus it will
Is that considered short or tall? I think it's short
IMG 5893

it depends on bones

Chewing is one the few legit softmaxxes

• +1
Reactions: Moldovancel
How so ?

So chewing is worth it?
Yes, it's kinda hard to tell from the xray pic but it seems like your ramus is tall but forget about ramus if you have like structural Jaw the angle which connects your jawbone to your lower jaw is straight it will look good

Yes, it's kinda hard to tell from the xray pic but it seems like your ramus is tall but forget about ramus if you have like structural Jaw the angle which connects your jawbone to your lower jaw is straight it will look good
It doesn’t look as straight IRL as on the CT scan obviously.
IMG 6033

Some other user said I could benefit from jaw angle implants but I’m not sure anymore honestly, I may have worse things to worry about (neck being an easy one obviously)

• +1
View attachment 2914072

Some other user said I could benefit from jaw angle implants but I’m not sure anymore honestly, I may have worse things to worry about (neck being an easy one obviously)
Looks straight to me
Chewing will add some muscle on the sides and it will make your jaw bulkier not bloated

• +1
Looks straight to me
Chewing will add some muscle on the sides and it will make your jaw bulkier not bloated
Ok great. I mainly need more bigonial width. Might as well try to chew while I’ll be on test. If I’m still not happy at the end of the cycle I’ll look into implants.

• +1
Ok great. I mainly need more bigonial width. Might as well try to chew while I’ll be on test. If I’m still not happy at the end of the cycle I’ll look into implants.
Oh test will DEFFO increase your jaw size, chin and Zygos drastically.
plus if you add chewing yes it's a mogger combo

• Love it
chewing is only legit if you have good gonions n masseters w low bf%

jaw angle implants are the best way to get a good jaw for 99% of men

View attachment 2914072

what does your jaw look like from the front

Bones do form but slower in adults. Chew and megadose on vitamin K be my experiment