Is chewing working ?

F

Francefag

Iron
Hi, before all i just want to warm that my english is not perfect, im from France so sorry if you have trouble to understand what im saying lol
Just want to know if some people have tried chewing and got results, or if it's just fake ?
Im wondering : if you hypertrophy your masseter, then your face will look more "angular" no ?
But i saw that if you chew wrongly then your masseter muscle can bring your facial bones downwards et backwards..

Thanks (y)

Hi, before all i just want to warm that my english is not perfect, im from France so sorry if you have trouble to understand what im saying lol
Just want to know if some people have tried chewing and got results, or if it's just fake ?
Im wondering : if you hypertrophy your masseter, then your face will look more "angular" no ?
But i saw that if you chew wrongly then your masseter muscle can bring your facial bones downwards et backwards..

Thanks (y)
The point of chewing isnt to make your Masseter muscle bigger but to 1.give u foward growth 2. Grow ur jaw
chewing is dismissed and called cope idk why tho its prob the best looksmaxing out there as it literally grows ur jaw at any age
actual bone and shit
and the chewing wrong shit is just if ur masseter muscle is always tense it can bring ur face backwards
idk why this would happen but it happens so basically all u need to do to prevent this is massage ur masseter after chewing session
Best way to chew? buy a jaw trainer that 1. is sturdy asf doesn't break
2. make sure its molar chewing
3.make sure u watch out for tmj that shit is serious i think idk ion got that shit but i heard it fucks with ur face.

also i heard chewing also moves ur cheekbones probably doesnt grow them like ur jaw just makes them more foward placed
and also chew 30m for ur first month
after that go 1-2 hours

chewing with the jaw trainer for like 6 months consistently should be enough for a good jaw glooks
also yes ur face will be bloated in the beginning u just have to wait a long ass while as bone actually grows

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Prettyboy and Elvisandreaa
The point of chewing isnt to make your Masseter muscle bigger but to 1.give u foward growth 2. Grow ur jaw
chewing is dismissed and called cope idk why tho its prob the best looksmaxing out there as it literally grows ur jaw at any age
actual bone and shit
and the chewing wrong shit is just if ur masseter muscle is always tense it can bring ur face backwards
idk why this would happen but it happens so basically all u need to do to prevent this is massage ur masseter after chewing session
3.make sure u watch out for tmj that shit is serious i think idk ion got that shit but i heard it fucks with ur face.

also i heard chewing also moves ur cheekbones probably doesnt grow them like ur jaw just makes them more foward placed
after that go 1-2 hours

chewing with the jaw trainer for like 6 months consistently should be enough for a good jaw glooks
also yes ur face will be bloated in the beginning u just have to wait a long ass while as bone actually grows
Okay thanks, and when you say "jaw trainer" you mean jawliner/chisell ? Does falim gum work too ?
Why is the molar chewing so important ? It is bad to chew with incisors ?

I also think i have a beginning of TMJ :feelsmega:, i mean when i open my mouth to the maximum as i can then i have a "click" in my right side, but no pain and i can always open it this wide, like i can put my 4 fingers in my mouth without any problem
So does i have to be more careful or it's okay ?

Thanks

If you are clenching your teeths while sleeping you can break them just because you have stronger jaw muscles now.

Okay thanks, and when you say "jaw trainer" you mean jawliner/chisell ? Does falim gum work too ?

I also think i have a beginning of TMJ :feelsmega:, i mean when i open my mouth to the maximum as i can then i have a "click" in my right side, but no pain and i can always open it this wide, like i can put my 4 fingers in my mouth without any problem

Thanks
I buy from aliexpress they are very good

just use mastic gum. Chew all day and chew hard while working or doing excersize.

You won't grow shit if you don't go hard as fuck.

Thanks
yes be more careful and take a lot of vitamin D
also get expanded by orthodontist instead if u have tmj
go ask for braces or someshit

actual bone and shit

after that go 1-2 hours

I hope no one genuinely listens to this fucking retard

• +1
Reactions: dddev
Nigga it's the easiest looks max and has research on it u can Google the study's right now nigga and they would pop up

yes but only thing it does is growing your masster muscle

those who say it can do CCW rotation to your maxilla or shorten your face are coping

reply nigga i want to hear what u have to say because chewing dead ass works nigga and your hear with ur baby piss jaw
u niggas is so ignorant scrolling through forums "cope:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:"
yall niggas just to lazy 🤣

reply nigga i want to hear what u have to say because chewing dead ass works nigga and your hear with ur baby piss jaw
u niggas is so ignorant scrolling through forums "cope:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:"
yall niggas just to lazy 🤣
well for one, big masseter muscles don’t equal a big jaw.
AB8F54F3 C77A 40C8 9CB5 8B86E1214BC9

i don’t need to provide much further proof when all you gotta do is open your eyes and answer the question if your chipmunk face is attractive to women or not

well for one, big masseter muscles don’t equal a big jaw.
View attachment 1639022

i don’t need to provide much further proof when all you gotta do is open your eyes and answer the question if your chipmunk face is attractive to women or not
well u clearly didn't read shit nigga
chewing CREATES BONES WHICH WILL FLARE GONIANS
the mandible is an adaptable bone to its forces and will grow depending if u che, if u chew on on one side way more
or less
People get jaw assametrical when they wear braces and start getting the habit to chew on one side and its bone asymmetry not muscle
Studys say that you have to chew with molars and you will gain bone mass not only muscle mass

the mandible is an adaptable bone to its forces and will grow depending if u che, if u chew on on one side way more
or less
People get jaw assametrical when they wear braces and start getting the habit to chew on one side and its bone asymmetry not muscle
Studys say that you have to chew with molars and you will gain bone mass not only muscle mass
and chewing also gives foward growth

or less
in what world does chewing stimulate bone thats primarily only at the gonions? how does bone growth know to target the gonions?
and chewing also gives foward growth
do you understand to get real “forward growth” you need to move the arches forward. otherwise that’d just be chin growth and we know for sure chewing isn’t gonna grow your chin.

for example in bsso they cut the mandible into segmental pieces to move them forward. how does chewing replicate that? please explain.

in what world does chewing stimulate bone thats primarily only at the gonions? how does bone growth know to target the gonions?

do you understand to get real “forward growth” you need to move the arches forward. otherwise that’d just be chin growth and we know for sure chewing isn’t gonna grow your chin.

for example in bsso they cut the mandible into segmental pieces to move them forward. how does chewing replicate that? please explain.
chewing puts force on the maxilla as well a lot more then mewing and all that shit so if u chew continually for long periods of time consistently
then there u go forward growth and there's also other factors that idk much about because i don't save posts
but the main point is that it actually GROWS UR MANDIBLE WITH BONE
not just muscle

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe