Deleted member 22354

tumblr_lgvuvc9ufP1qho9gfo1_500.jpg
662af38e4481a1a4dfd258c4c9edb38bc157a9fa.pnj
46tse95oc9h81.png

Compare him to:
bc6ebc4b96a8379f14c2b4de91caa0c7.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611 and sibience
He is recessed and was HTN in his prime now he is LTN almost subhuman.

My chin literally mogs him in projection and I am east asian.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: oxymoron, Deleted member 23154, Deleted member 23564 and 10 others

He has a very high averageness so he is very pleasant to look at. Especially with makeup he looked really striking, as in the video:

But he is still recessed, with a bad side profile

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 21340 and sibience
He has a very high averageness so he is very pleasant to look at, but I also wouldn't look at him over chadlite in his prime. Especially with makeup he looked really striking, as in the video:

Would ascend with square and wider chin and 2 mm more projection.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Deleted member 22354
Lifefuel tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and Deleted member 22354
I have an almost identical side profile, defo needs genio

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, nevermind2 and sibience

lol at ur brain

• Hmm...
Reactions: sibience
Slightly recessed but his borderline perfect symmetry, facial harmony and averageness makes up for it
Prime chico has never been mogged, appeal wise

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, jflsnowdzz and Deleted member 17920
lol at ur brain

lol at you. If you think he is so attractive, that must mean the average white is terribly recessed? I though whites were attractive. But if someone doesn't mog chico they aren't attractive because chico isn't

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
  • +1
Would ascend with square and wider chin and 2 mm more projection.
I agree. He also lacks any kind of definition in his side profile pics.

do you rly think he would look better with a more projected chin?
It doesn't necessarily have something to do with "looking better" here, but with the correct healthy development of the whole skull.

Found another great pic where you can see his recession, his chin has no projection:
b3b490807955d7687342ceb3db196820.jpg

• +1
I agree. He also lacks any kind of definition in his side profile pics.

It doesn't necessarily have something to do with "looking better" here, but with the correct healthy development of the whole skull.

Found another great pic where you can see his recession, his chin has no projection:
b3b490807955d7687342ceb3db196820.jpg
his occlusion is fine and he’s not medically recessed

the size of the chin isn’t necessarily an indicator of health unless it’s very small which his is not

lol at you. If you think he is so attractive, that must mean the average white is terribly recessed? I though whites were attractive. But if someone doesn't mog chico they aren't attractive because chico isn't
he’s one of the highest paid male models

that should already tell you that he is not common and not a top 20% male u absolute retard

a top 20% male doesn’t have girls making edits to him with 3.2m views and doesn’t get millions from modeling

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22354 and sibience
Over for him he needs bimax

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354 and Deleted member 17920
Many think of all the PSL god videos on youtube, but he is an international model. He walks in perfect light, he has makeup on (from the best makeup artist in the world), foundation, concealer, conturing etc. You can make any HTN a Chad with makeup whether it's for a commercial, runway or pictures in general. All pictures and videos are also retouched

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sibience and Deleted member 17920
Many think of all the PSL god videos on youtube, but he is an international model. He walks in perfect light, he has makeup on (from the best makeup artist in the world), foundation, concealer, conturing etc. You can make any HTN a Chad with makeup whether it's for a commercial, runway or pictures in general. All pictures and videos are also retouched
lol

prime chico is 7.6 psl tho

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23154, Deleted member 22354 and sibience
Yeah, it’d enhance his 3/4 by a good margin, which is the most important IRL
maybe like 2mm more but it wouldn’t be worth it

a very strong chin wouldn’t suit his kinda higher set eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
he’s one of the highest paid male models

that should already tell you that he is not common and not a top 20% male u absolute retard

a top 20% male doesn’t have girls making edits to him with 3.2m views and doesn’t get millions from modeling

I don't live in the west but I thought whites were attractive. I would expect at least the top 10% to mog chico. And being a high paid model means nothing. Also girls making edits of him means nothing as well, girl make edits of 4 psl kpop guys and they have way more views than chico.

Many whites have blue or green eyes so chico is already mogged in that and eye color is very important.

I agree, and that is why his great skin doesn't mean much. I wear bb cream and it makes my skin amazing but it doesn't change bones. Chico has a very bad chin and needs 3 mm more projection and more angularity and width.

• +1
maybe like 2mm more but it wouldn’t be worth it

a very strong chin wouldn’t suit his kinda higher set eyebrows
I’m thinking of getting genio for my chin, would you say my eyebrows are higher set, maybe it’d look unharmonious

78950853 328E 4FA6 B436 062B5EC0A481

I don't live in the west but I thought whites were attractive. I would expect at least the top 10% to mog chico.

u use this forum way too much if u think avg white is some 6.5 psl 6’4 huge skulled blue eyed mogger or something

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23154 and LightSkinNoob
Slightly recessed but his borderline perfect symmetry, facial harmony and averageness makes up for it

This is not true. His body, his coloring (and I don't mean his makeup coloring), his dimorphism are far from ideal. Most of the women I've shown him to, think he's just average, nice, cute, mom's favorite. They don't find him sexually attractive at all.

Go to the beach, see this :lul: I feel the mog so bad.
9693d2ccbf7d3adf47f57853c6609db7.jpg

In germanic or scandinavian countries he would get mogged on a day to day basis. Real life is not modelling with makeup, perfect lighting and photoshop.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, sibience and Deleted member 17920
  • +1
This is not true. His body, his coloring (and I don't mean his makeup coloring), his dimorphism are far from ideal. Most of the women I've shown him to, think he's just average, nice, cute, mom's favorite. They don't find him sexually attractive at all.

In germanic or scandinavian countries he would get mogged on a day to day basis. Real life is not modelling with makeup, perfect lighting and photoshop.
i live in stockholm and have never seen someone better looking than chico lol at this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 22354 and sibience
Looks like a woman in that first side pic jfl

• +1
i live in stockholm and have never seen someone better looking than chico lol at this
but his lack of dimorphism rly made him age bad and have a very short prime tbh

Something East Asian about his side. Nasal and brow bone projection are very soft in contour as opposed to the harsher more projected European nose and brow.

So if by recessed you mean Asian looking then yes

ur retarded

the scale goes up to 8
so can u show some 7.5 examples
post-21915-1215289844.jpg
156efdcdb6f14bd7bdb544498d0b9167.jpg

Vampire pheno mogs chico to death

And I see a lot of very gl people irl, not like this one, but a lot who mog chico.

post-21915-1215289844.jpg
156efdcdb6f14bd7bdb544498d0b9167.jpg

Vampire pheno mogs chico to death

And I see a lot of very gl people irl, not like this one, but a lot who mog chico.
how’s that a vampire pheno

and i mean prime chico not some other shit

this guy doesn’t mog prime chico

ramirez is vampire pheno

Last edited:

If you have never seen someone more attractive than chico in a country where most people have blue eyes then.... idk what is wrong then I thought stockholm has very attractive people.

If you have never seen someone more attractive than chico in a country where most people have blue eyes then.... idk what is wrong then I thought stockholm has very attractive people.
typical ea blue eyes worshipper

keep worshipping us

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chicoperuanowski and sibience
delon mogs, drago mogs etc + he has brown eyes

• +1

His body is femalegazed maxxed
lean, toned and slight muscularity, doesn't look like some tryhard ogre who injects the entire pharmacy into their ass every monday

He's 6'3 so with his height alone he'd mog 90+% of men at the beach, even in scandinavian and germanic countries
His colouring is also ideal, doesnt look like some blonde blue eyed fag or a brown ethnic

alot of looksmax users seem to fixate on being at the extreme end of the sexual dimporhism scale, so looking like a masc orc serial killer
that's not ideal at all.

Chico mogs, cope

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, poopoohead and Deleted member 22354
delon mogs, drago mogs etc + he has brown eyes
muh blue eyes
literally a meme
unless your goal is to slay self hating gooks, being a nordic with blue eyes and blonde hair doesnt boost your attractiveness all too much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
His body is femalegazed maxxed
lean, toned and slight muscularity, doesn't look like some tryhard ogre who injects the entire pharmacy into their ass every monday

He's 6'3 so with his height alone he'd mog 90+% of men at the beach, even in scandinavian and germanic countries
His colouring is also ideal, doesnt look like some blonde blue eyed fag or a brown ethnic

View attachment 1968223View attachment 1968224View attachment 1968225View attachment 1968226

alot of looksmax users seem to fixate on being at the extreme end of the sexual dimporhism scale, so looking like a masc orc serial killer
that's not ideal at all.

Chico mogs, cope
He has 0 sex appeal. Stop using frauded pics with perfect lighting, makeup and photoshop. He is NOT femalegaze maxxed. He is a lanklet, his coloring is makeup... Nobody said anything about bodybuilder. Lean mascular is ideal, he is only lean. No women will get wet from looking at his body. A lot of germanic and scandinavian men mog him height wise. Also green eyes > blue > grey > brown. Stop coping

Also this thread from @softlysoftly :
https://looksmax.org/threads/male-and-female-gaze-is-complete-bullshit.601933/

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: softlysoftly, Deleted member 22126 and poopoohead
Damn self hate is craaaazy

Not really, I have just stopped coping.

I used to cope so hard about eye color.

He has 0 sex appeal. Stop using frauded pics with perfect lighting, makeup and photoshop. He is NOT femalegaze maxxed. He is a lanklet, his coloring is makeup... Nobody said anything about bodybuilder. Lean mascular is ideal, he is only lean. No women will get wet from looking at his body. A lot of germanic and scandinavian men mog him height wise. Also green eyes > blue > grey > brown. Stop coping

Also this thread from @softlysoftly :
https://looksmax.org/threads/male-and-female-gaze-is-complete-bullshit.601933/
If 6'3 pretty boy chico isnt ideal
then what is, he's had an indefinite amount of wattpad stories wrote about him yet has "0 sex appeal"??

all male gaze coping gets you is post wall roasties

and for eye colour - refer to actual studies
not some random anecdote you made up
muh blue eyes
literally a meme
unless your goal is to slay self hating gooks, being a nordic with blue eyes and blonde hair doesnt boost your attractiveness all too much

View attachment 1968230

• JFL

you speak like greycel muh blue eyes nigga its over for you

• JFL
If 6'3 pretty boy chico isnt ideal
then what is, he's had an indefinite amount of wattpad stories wrote about him yet has "0 sex appeal"??

all male gaze coping gets you is post wall roasties

and for eye colour - refer to actual studies
not some random anecdote you made up
This is ideal for most females:
3174075_WhatsApp_Image_2022-11-24_at_19.50.40.jpeg

Starboy pheno with lean mascular body is ideal. Your "pretty boy" is a literal lanklet twink, without any angularity and recessed, stop coping Wake up to reality :lul:

So using a guy that is way past his prime is a good example? JFL chico will look like that in 10 or 15 years maybe worse.
This npc has 1.5k posts btw