Is chico starting to look like salludon?

V

viniciz

Chico

Salludon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, p0lishsubhuman, caiolindo and 17 others

They really look a bit similar in these pictures lol, Salludon is the higher testosterone version of chico.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: disheartenedcel, Lethbridge, sub5c3l and 14 others
I mog both

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
chico wishes he was as gl as salludon

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kofri727, RTLBbc, RAMU KAKA and 14 others
Chico is Boneless version of Salludin

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Kofri727, northern mogger, datboijj and 7 others
Oh no a curry is mogging a european

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Melly, aesthetic beauty and 3 others
The moment Chico started beardcelling I knew it was over for him
He looks like a homeless Albanian drug dealer in so many of his videos and pics
Mf takes absolutely zero care about his own prettyboy appeal

Somebody redpilled him in secret and now he's all about gymcelling and beard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ducksoover, RAMU KAKA, wishIwasSalludon and 7 others
both look deathnic

• JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU
comparing chico's prime and salludons prime which ig is that picture, chico brutally mogs
Cope, if by Pure Bone Structure and face Salludon moggs Chico to Oblivion. Chico is just taller and whiter

The moment Chico started beardcelling I knew it was over for him
He looks like a homeless Albanian drug dealer in so many of his videos and pics
Mf takes absolutely zero care about his own prettyboy appeal

Somebody redpilled him in secret and now he's all about gymcelling and beard
Yeah he also looks really bloated as he aged

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Cope, if by Pure Bone Structure and face Salludon moggs Chico to Oblivion. Chico is just taller and whiter
I agree salludon has the better bone structure but overall face and appeal/harmony it goes to Chico. mogs that curry

• JFL
Reactions: Snake.0359
Yeah he also looks really bloated as he aged
Bloating can be temporary though. He appeared on a catwalk clean shaved a few months back and he still looked sharp and chiseled
It's not a matter of age, it's just him not wanting to look youthful at all

Methinks his wife is behind this

• +1
Reactions: got.daim and viniciz
Bloating can be temporary though. He appeared on a catwalk clean shaved a few months back and he still looked sharp and chiseled
It's not a matter of age, it's just him not wanting to look youthful at all

Methinks his wife is behind this
He must shave that beard

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and HeightPilledum
I agree salludon has the better bone structure but overall face and appeal/harmony it goes to Chico. mogs that curry
His Race is only excuse for you, no cope even by Face he moggs Chico. If Salludon had the same white skin and bronw hair he'll mogg Chico to Complete Madness. Salludon will look like James Bond JFL

When the cope is too strong

God forbid a Curry mogs a European

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
salludon is a curry brownoid and is 5'11 gets mogged sadly

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and viniciz
His Race is only excuse for you, no cope even by Face he moggs Chico. If Salludon had the same white skin and bronw hair he'll mogg Chico to Complete Madness. Salludon will look like James Bond JFL
He can never mog chico. Number 1 prettyboy vs some surgerymaxxed curry

• JFL
@Salludon thoughts broski?

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
He can never mog chico. Number 1 prettyboy vs some surgerymaxxed curry
Prettyboy is so shitty type. After 25 you will age very poorly. But this Surgerymaxxed Chad will slay even in his 40s. Example Hernan Drago, he's 50 and still Giga Chad. Bones >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Prettyboy Archetype
Cope

• JFL
Reactions: viniciz
JFL He's half Brazzilian and half Slav, which isn't European JFL. He luckily took best Genes and features from both Ethnicities

Prettyboy is so shitty type. After 25 you will age very poorly. But this Surgerymaxxed Chad will slay even in his 40s. Example Hernan Drago, he's 50 and still Giga Chad. Bones >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Prettyboy Archetype
Cope
Who even said chico doesn't have bones, hes robust pretty boy which is better than any archetype

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and Snake.0359
JFL He's half Brazzilian and half Slav, which isn't European JFL. He luckily took best Genes and features from both Ethnicities
why is bro arguing against a ancestry test accept it favelacel, hes european

• +1
Cope
drago gets roasties and ageing has to do more with collagen and elastin than bones, look at david laid for ex, used to be a prettyboy and is ageing well

Who even said chico doesn't have bones, hes robust pretty boy which is better than any archetype
Chico is Normie now jfl

Receiding hairline. All his Prettyboy looks Vanished Cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, mvp2v1, coispet and 1 other person
Cope
:feelsuhh:

drago gets roasties and ageing has to do more with collagen and elastin than bones, look at david laid for ex, used to be a prettyboy and is ageing well
Cope. Hernan Dragon do more than 100% of this Forum or then ever will in your life. High Bone Mass better Aging cope.

Of course you can make someone look bad taking a horribly angled picture while hes bald.. cope more man chico brutally mogs sal
Cope no. If we Compare pure Bone Structure Salludon moggs Chico and has wider age range of Women

• JFL
Cope. Hernan Dragon do more than 100% of this Forum or then ever will in your life. High Bone Mass better Aging cope.
dragos bone mass isnt even that good, he has nonexistent ramus which indicates weak masseter muscles = weak bite force, hunter gatherers and actual moggers have tall skulls with long rami bones. get back to tiktok

• JFL
Cope no. If we Compare pure Bone Structure Salludon moggs Chico and has wider age range of Women
"wider age range" nigga women descend after early 20s if you want to fuck infertile hoes be my guest, masc prettyboys are on top like prime chico, david laid, etc.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Snake.0359 and viniciz
Ok nigger i got it his bone structure is better, either way he will never achieve chicos prime harmony. its unmoggable my guy

• JFL
dragos bone mass isnt even that good, he has nonexistent ramus which indicates weak masseter muscles = weak bite force, hunter gatherers and actual moggers have tall skulls with long rami bones. get back to tiktok
1 Flaw isn't Big Deal he's still 9/10 even at 50 years age. His bone mass is his Cheekbones, eyes, wide jaw. Plus his Harmony is god level

1 Flaw isn't Big Deal he's still 9/10 even at 50 years age. His bone mass is his Cheekbones, eyes, wide jaw. Plus his Harmony is god level
his harmonys not that good, pig nose short skull overprojected chin not alligned with the lips, he appeals to psl autists more than young fertile females

"wider age range" nigga women descend after early 20s if you want to fuck infertile hoes be my guest, masc prettyboys are on top like prime chico, david laid, etc.
This is the most retarded cope I've heard, women are still fertile uopto 40. and there was even study where 1000 mans said which age women are the most attractive, and 80% said that 25-35 is the mostt attractive age for Women
Cope

Someone find the dm of gandy talking about saludon

This is the most retarded cope I've heard, women are still fertile uopto 40. and there was even study where 1000 mans said which age women are the most attractive, and 80% said that 25-35 is the mostt attractive age for Women
Cope
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: man said 40, no youre wrong and those males were trying to be politically correct so thats incorrect, females peak in fertility during late teens and early 20s