Is christianity a cope (Christians GTFIH)

D

Deleted member 3299

Kraken
Should I convert to christianity? I need some guidance in my life boyos

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and GenericChad1444
cope

• +1
Reactions: Enlil
I don't think this is the best place to get any advice like this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 5385
Converting to Judaism = become rich
Convert to Christianity = become cuckold
Convert to Islam = become bomb
With jews

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte, 6ft7Mogger, Krezo and 3 others
What site bro
search
how catholic church built western civilization
molyneux videos interview on this too

idk man, english is not my first language
otherwise i would recommend you some videos

it all looks like a "cope" when you realize this thing about how looks attract women,
but I don't think this kind of thinking is correct
anyway, alpha song:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
there’s legit teachings in the bible that can guide you. However converting is a serious thing. That’s all up to you

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 3299
don't ask question like that on a site like this jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Don’t ask about religion here

A lot of them are basement dwelling pseudo intellectual atheists

• Love it
Reactions: GenericChad1444
Don’t ask about religion here

A lot of them are basement dwelling pseudo intellectual atheists
The smartest people in history (theoretical physicists) none of them believe in god. Also, most of them are ethnic jews, their tribe literally invented the mainstream idea of yahweh/allah/jesus (who was a rabbi). So its significant that they dont even believe in god.

The smartest people in history (theoretical physicists) none of them believe in god. Also, most of them are ethnic jews, their tribe literally invented the mainstream idea of yahweh/allah/jesus (who was a rabbi). So its significant that they dont even believe in god.
I’m not even Christian,Jewish or Muslim jfl and I was atheist before i experienced supernatural shit which made me rethink about my spirituality.

This will just turn into us cherry picking the smartest people who are religious and Non religious to back up our points

Not in the mood tbh to get into some internet argument about spirituality

I agree to disagree that is all.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
I was atheist before i experienced supernatural shit which made me rethink about my spirituality.
spirituality doesn't exist, neither do ghosts or the tooth fairie

what a stupid question, either you believe in it or you don't.

Resorting to faith as a disgenuine act of cope is a cowardly move

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Convert to Islam

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
It is hope
nope being Muslim is much better I am glad my parents started to become more faithful around this time so I never became a Christian If I was Christian then it would be over for me

• JFL
nope being Muslim is much better I am glad my parents started to become more faithful around this time so I never became a Christian If I was Christian then it would be over for me
cope

• +1
JFL reading these comments about pagan religions and the Catholic Church and "christians are cucks"
Yes you should become Christian. It's a noble way to live. Atheism and hedonism (which is the thing society today pushes) will destroy you.

Also there are more single women than men in church so your chances are better.

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel
JFL reading these comments about pagan religions and the Catholic Church and "christians are cucks"
Yes you should become Christian. It's a noble way to live. Atheism and hedonism (which is the thing society today pushes) will destroy you.

Also there are more single women than men in church so your chances are better.
this was 1yr ago where I was smoking a lot of weed and doing shit in school and committing some crimes now i am good because I am Muslim now

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
Should I convert to christianity? I need some guidance in my life boyos
let money and looks guide you for now when you get older try to start a family but for now let Hedonism take control.

• Ugh..
this was 1yr ago where I was smoking a lot of weed and doing shit in school and committing some crimes now i am good because I am Muslim now
Satan tricked Mohammed to let him write in the Koran. Mohammed thought his revelations were demonic.

• +1
Reactions: john2
These threads are just lol-fuel.

I couldn't care any less if you converted to Christianity, since I gain absolutely nothing from it. You'll be wronged when you die, fyi.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 5969
These threads are just lol-fuel.

I couldn't care any less if you converted to Christianity, since I gain absolutely nothing from it. You'll be wronged when you die, fyi.
nothing is happening u utter faggot check the date on this thread a lot of things change in a year just lol if u think I am still thinking about converting to Christianity I am Muslim until day I die

nothing is happening u utter faggot check the date on this thread a lot of things change in a year just lol if u think I am still thinking about converting to Christianity I am Muslim until day I die
Still doesn't change the fact that you'll be wronged and in shock once you die.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3299