Is clavicular width the most underrated aspect for aesthetics?

mug

mug

Kraken
Alright, so I’ve been deep-diving into what really makes a face and physique “pop,” and something I’ve noticed that doesn’t get enough credit in the looksmaxing world is clavicular width. Think about it—so many people focus on jawline, cheekbones, or even shoulder width (which is important, don’t get me wrong), but no one’s really talking about how crucial the clavicle is for that V-taper and overall frame.

From what I’ve seen, guys with a naturally wider clavicle tend to have that instant presence, even before they hit the gym hard. You can build all the muscle you want, but if your clavicular base is narrow, it’s never going to have the same effect as someone with a wide frame. It’s one of those things that can’t be fully fixed with training or surgery either, making it a make-or-break trait in a lot of cases.

I’m curious—what do you guys think? Do you focus on clavicle development at all, or do you think it’s just a bonus? Anyone here notice a difference after trying to widen their frame through exercise?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: counterintuitive, jué, Snowskinned and 6 others
OP discovers frame

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid, jué, ss07 and 9 others
How the fuck have you been on org for 2 years and not fucking know this?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pandal, ss07, psychomandible and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: mug
Bro joined last week and is telling me about stuff
nigga at least im not retarded enough that it took me two years to figure out the equivalent of water is wet

• +1
Reactions: ss07
  • +1
Alright, so I’ve been deep-diving into what really makes a face and physique “pop,” and something I’ve noticed that doesn’t get enough credit in the looksmaxing world is clavicular width. Think about it—so many people focus on jawline, cheekbones, or even shoulder width (which is important, don’t get me wrong), but no one’s really talking about how crucial the clavicle is for that V-taper and overall frame.

From what I’ve seen, guys with a naturally wider clavicle tend to have that instant presence, even before they hit the gym hard. You can build all the muscle you want, but if your clavicular base is narrow, it’s never going to have the same effect as someone with a wide frame. It’s one of those things that can’t be fully fixed with training or surgery either, making it a make-or-break trait in a lot of cases.

I’m curious—what do you guys think? Do you focus on clavicle development at all, or do you think it’s just a bonus? Anyone here notice a difference after trying to widen their frame through exercise?

Hello chat gpt

• JFL
So underrated that it's the name of one of the moderators :feelswat:

• +1
Reactions: ss07 and psychomandible
dude r u srs?

Nigga there is literally a botb thred about this :forcedsmile: And a mods forum name is clavicular and it's pretty well know frame is third most important

• +1
IMG 20240917 225821

That's like the ABC of blackpill this image has been running around since 2013

• +1
Reactions: jué, psychomandible and ss07
🎣

• Woah
Reactions: counterintuitive
It’s one of the most important but I don’t think it’s that underrated, I think teeth are the most underrated thing here

• +1
It’s one of the most important but I don’t think it’s that underrated, I think teeth are the most underrated thing here
bad teeth can make you subhuman

• +1
Reactions: gonion wanter
You didn't say anything

• +1
You didn't say anything
obviously i made it with chatgpt i told it to make it not look ai generated and told it to write something popular

• JFL
Reactions: jué

holy water