Is Cocaine actually overrated?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Interesting drug, seen majority of people say it's way overrated, but also a minority saying the euphoria is better then MDMA which is very wierd. Goys who tried coke, how was it? Read on reddit that alnost all coke in Europe is very cut so thats why it doesn't feel like it's supposed to, Dont know

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 13787, SkinjobCatastrophe and 1 other person
Bump 1

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and alriodai
I've done MDMA, Coke, Weed and Shrooms and Coke is the only drug I would not recommend to anyone. Does it feel good? Yes, but that feeling comes and goes so quick it feels like a joke. The first time I did the other three drugs I listed, my life changed. It felt amazing. When I did coke I was like, "that's it?". And its fucking addicting too. You may not get addicted long term, but during that night of use you will want more and more because it gives you a nice high for like 10 minutes. Its expensive. Looksmin. Ruins lives. Lost a couple friends I went to highschool with because when you're on coke you're not yourself. Not even worth trying once in my opinion. I used it 10 times and stopped forever.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6577, turkproducer, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
I prefer Pepsi bro

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 9666
Esk coceinecowboy nig

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382
I've done MDMA, Coke, Weed and Shrooms and Coke is the only drug I would not recommend to anyone. Does it feel good? Yes, but that feeling comes and goes so quick it feels like a joke. The first time I did the other three drugs I listed, my life changed. It felt amazing. When I did coke I was like, "that's it?". And its fucking addicting too. You may not get addicted long term, but during that night of use you will want more and more because it gives you a nice high for like 10 minutes. Its expensive. Looksmin. Ruins lives. Lost a couple friends I went to highschool with because when you're on coke you're not yourself. Not even worth trying once in my opinion. I used it 10 times and stopped forever.
How about shrooms?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
who says that? It's not even close in terms of euphoria. They're very different drugs. I've taken coke to cancel out the intensity of MD and sober up in some cases.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and TsarTsar444
pretty much this.
I've done most drugs. Coke is a pretty shit high in comparison to many other drugs. Super expensive - yet at the same time, I find myself giving wads of cash to friends when i'm out and one of my friends is holding! And it often fucks up my night (I go weird on coke and it can make me completely uninterested in trying to get laid, make me a bit edgy, and only really focused on my next line etc) yet even though I know this, I do it when I can. Kind of feel left out otherwise lol

My brother used to get through like 6-10 grams per week. Fucked him up a fair bit.

But yeah. Shit drug. Stick to mdma, ghb, lsd

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, turkproducer and TsarTsar444
Never had it but my friend did it a bunch and he said its really good, no euphoria though. And also its expensive like 80-100 a gram so I guess you gotta carefully measure the price to experience that you get from it. If you snort it, it is such a short high so youre paying that 100 dollars for a very short time compared to other drugs. Seems not very good to me but I will never try it, to avoid life ruining addiction

How about shrooms?

The most incredible drug I have ever experienced. Definitely worth trying and exploring. I've been tripping once every 3 months for the past year.

• Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Never had it but my friend did it a bunch and he said its really good, no euphoria though. And also its expensive like 80-100 a gram so I guess you gotta carefully measure the price to experience that you get from it. If you snort it, it is such a short high so youre paying that 100 dollars for a very short time compared to other drugs. Seems not very good to me but I will never try it, to avoid life ruining addiction
Heard that IV coke is much better then snorting jfl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and SkinjobCatastrophe
Its really good

fucking lol @ using drugs recreationally honestly. nothing screams more LDAR than sniffing cocaine alone from ur hentai bodypillow's ass in your room

downers for insomnia
uppers for weight loss
psychedelics for mental ascension

if you dont agree with these you are a degenerate

• +1
Reactions: androgenic
Drugs are bad bro fear god and dont do drugs

except for roids

Jfl at cocaine overrated when at best they snort paracetamol + mannitol

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Euphorical energic feelings , feeling of coke is much better thant being drug, also less harmful for body, but very bad for mental heALTH

If u doing lines whole night as soon as u run out of coke fun is over

one line last 30 minutes, its very expensive, its not clean at Europe and extreme overpriced

Still much better than meth , for time to time user, less harmful

Did u ever take it. Feel like it would make me paranoid about my heart