Is coffee a looksmin?

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
Bro I think I am fucked, I have been drinking 3 cups of fucking coffee a day I am jittery and weak and have bags under my fucking eyes. Fuck online classes and this bullshit FUCK.

i think my collagen has taken a hit from a shitty sleep schedule and maybe im iron deficient idk wtf is going on anymore. Maybe its because physically I am a subhuman but I think ive overdone the caffeine brocels.

Is this all in my head or is caffeine a legit looksmin?
Should I cut it out entirely and replace it with decaf?

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
3 cups? How long you been drinking coffee? I am up to like 400mg of caffeine a day. You can try to use it in pill form to avoid a few side effects and combine it with L-Theanine if you decide to continue using caffeine.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
3 cups? How long you been drinking coffee? I am up to like 400mg of caffeine a day. You can try to use it in pill form to avoid a few side effects and combine it with L-Theanine if you decide to continue using caffeine.
Probably more than a year but this year I upped the cups big time.
I am thinking about just dropping it entirely dude hbu?

Caffeine can be bad if not used in moderation. What is affecting you more is lack of sleep. I'll give you an example though, if you are waking up at 8AM, and you are going to sleep at 11PM, but you drink coffee past 5PM, caffeine will prohibit the effectiveness of adenosine, which is your bodies way of making you feel drowsy so you can sleep. Making it more difficult to fall asleep, this difficulty with falling asleep prevents your body from committing to it's cell functions, which is obviously producing collagen, neural synapses maintenance, and other cell regenerative properties. If you're drinking too much caffeine as well, you can build an amount of dependence, which can actually make it more difficult for your body to produce xanthine since caffeine is the stimulant that produces it, which also is the chemical in your brain that helps with the release of dopamine and feelings of non drowsiness and counteracts adenosine. So stop drinking coffee past a certain time, and you should probably stick to less than 2 cups if you can help it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lautrec, SteveRogers, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
Caffeine can be bad if not used in moderation. What is affecting you more is lack of sleep. I'll give you an example though, if you are waking up at 8AM, and you are going to sleep at 11PM, but you drink coffee past 5PM, caffeine will prohibit the effectiveness of adenosine, which is your bodies way of making you feel drowsy so you can sleep. Making it more difficult to fall asleep, this difficulty with falling asleep prevents your body from committing to it's cell functions, which is obviously producing collagen, neural synapses maintenance, and other cell regenerative properties. If you're drinking too much caffeine as well, you can build an amount of dependence, which can actually make it more difficult for your body to produce xanthine since caffeine is the stimulant that produces it, which also is the chemical in your brain that helps with the release of dopamine and feelings of non drowsiness and counteracts adenosine. So stop drinking coffee past a certain time, and you should probably stick to less than 2 cups if you can help it.
Thanks bro ill defo replace 1-2 cups with decaf from now on and not drink after 4PM.

• +1
Reactions: mysterycel
I have been drinking 3 cups of fucking coffee a day I am jittery and weak
rookie shit. I've been stacking 5-10 drinks (coffee/ tea/ energy drinks) with 50 mg of Adderall for finals

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6824 and SubhumanCurrycel
rookie shit. I've been stacking 5-10 drinks (coffee/ tea/ energy drinks) with 50 mg of Adderall for finals
Wtf how have you not dropped dead yet dafuq?

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Wakeup and Lux
Just get used to working when sleepy/without coffee, it's easier than you think. I only drink coffee on the morning of exams. Take a NSAID if you get a headache from time to time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and SubhumanCurrycel
lol Caffeine is fine. The only thing I would worry about from it is the increase in cortisol from high doses and the decrease in insulin sensitivity.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 6824 and SubhumanCurrycel
lol Caffeine is fine. The only thing I would worry about from it is the increase in cortisol from high doses and the decrease in insulin sensitivity.
Can't it fry your adrenal glands too?

Coffee is fine. It even debloats you but only in doses higher than 250mg so take pills instead. Take them in the morning and after that dont touch any caffeine products and youll be fine

• +1
If you're a stressful person don't drink coffee. And, if caffeine effects your sleep don't drink it or drink it after you wake up

• +1
If you're a stressful person don't drink coffee. And, if caffeine effects your sleep don't drink it or drink it after you wake up
Yea pretty much me in a nutshell

Bro I think I am fucked, I have been drinking 3 cups of fucking coffee a day I am jittery and weak and have bags under my fucking eyes. Fuck online classes and this bullshit FUCK.

i think my collagen has taken a hit from a shitty sleep schedule and maybe im iron deficient idk wtf is going on anymore. Maybe its because physically I am a subhuman but I think ive overdone the caffeine brocels.

Is this all in my head or is caffeine a legit looksmin?
Should I cut it out entirely and replace it with decaf?
Chad eats coffee

Caffeine is shit for you in many ways, especially as an already anxious person, but man the dopamine rush I get from it is one of my last few pleasures in life tbh.

• +1