Is coffee good or bad?

HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

Volition
I mainly drink energy drinks for caffeine since they taste great. I am planning on becoming more healthy and am wondering how healthy coffee is, some say it's bad some say it's good, but those are normie opinions I want some blackpilled opinions on coffee. Another thing is I hate the taste of it, does it just start tasting better eventually or am I always gonna hate it?

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, T50 Mogger, wsada and 1 other person
I mainly drink energy drinks for caffeine since they taste great. I am planning on becoming more healthy and am wondering how healthy coffee is, some say it's bad some say it's good, but those are normie opinions I want some blackpilled opinions on coffee. Another thing is I hate the taste of it, does it just start tasting better eventually or am I always gonna hate it?
If you don't get heart palpitations then it is good. basically consume as much as you want unless you start getting palpitations then lower it by like 100mg of the dose caused those palpitations.

• +1
Reactions: wsada
If you don't get heart palpitations then it is good. basically consume as much as you want unless you start getting palpitations then lower it by like 100mg of the dose caused those palpitations.
What's plipitarionbs??

I tried quitting caffeine for like 5 months so i can tell you that it's the worst and dumbest thing i tried to do in my whole life i felt like a zombie all day couldn't focus on my work it worsened my depression like 10 x and lowered my iq hard.
Once i resumed caffeine i felt ok again (still depressed and shit ) but at least i could do fine at work/study again , btw take caffeine pills i feel they are more effective and you can measure exactly how much mg you take a day also you don't get yellow teeth from coffe