Is cold approaching and asking for insta immediatelly autistic?

D

Deleted member 17595

vinniehackermaxxing
Would approaching a random girl outside and asking for instagram without any game, pickup lines or small talk be weird? I just wanna ask random girls for their igs to get followers and to see how they react to my appearance without spitting cringe game.

depends if you're a prettyboy or not

Always remember to use protection 😷

Yeh it’s weird, have a little small talk at least, then ask

Yeh it’s weird, have a little small talk at least, then ask
I guess thats fair, but it would feel so awkward if a girl considered me ugly and im there trying to spit game or some corny shit. I dont interact with people a lot so my social skills are dogshit. Also idk how ugly people irl consider me

I guess thats fair, but it would feel so awkward if a girl considered me ugly and im there trying to spit game or some corny shit. I dont interact with people a lot so my social skills are dogshit. Also idk how ugly people irl consider me
Yeh dont do game and all that if u dont have it in u, will just come across as aspie

Just find an excuse to talk to her, like ask for directions or some bs. Then introduce yourself, and go from there. A minute in convo u can ask for insta, if she likes u she’ll give u, then u just find an excise to go and tell her you’ll message her