Is coloring your hair legit if you are a greying at the temples? I'm a 37 year old oldcel

alien

alien

Kraken
I am greying at the temples. I ordered Just For Men Ash Brown hair dye for $10.97 CAD. Should I colour my hair to hide the grey at my temples or should I rock my natural silver fox look?

I wasn't sure what to get between Sandy Blond, Ash Brown or Light Brown. I think my hair colour is light brown. But I'm going to try ash brown to see how it compares to my natural colour.

I don't do no capping

But I be capping

You should have grandkids by now

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: idkman, Deleted member 20565 and untouchable_coper
I am greying at the temples. I ordered Just For Men Ash Brown hair dye for $10.97 CAD. Should I colour my hair to hide the grey at my temples or should I rock my natural silver fox look?

I wasn't sure what to get between Sandy Blond, Ash Brown or Light Brown. I think my hair colour is light brown. But I'm going to try ash brown to see how it compares to my natural colour.
try any colour you like, just make sure it's darker or as dark as your natural hair.
Be careful though cus those cheap hair dyes sometimes look obvious and never last longer than a few days