Is he ogre?

• Total voters
He still has that npc look to him :forcedsmile:
Cope
61G1HPvUiRL._AC_SL1080_.jpg

• Hmm...
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
1) Beauty is subjective to a certain extent
2) Colton Haynes is 33 years old, so your friend sees him as too old for her.
3) Colton Haynes is gay so he isn't trying to attract women. Gay men are not attracted to the exact same things as women, which is why gay men tend to have a different kind of style and that's also why it doesn't make much sense to rate gay men, unless you're doing it as a gay man yourself.
I'm referring to when he was in his prime
Plus imagine that he's straight and not gay

@copingvolcel so someone like bo2cel is beautiful to someone then

@copingvolcel so someone like bo2cel is beautiful to someone then
Beauty is subjective to a certain extent

Some traits are seen as universally ugly, while others are subjective, that is what i mean.

Also, yes, someone like bo2cel can be seen as good looking in Thailand simply because he is white.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bwrauycnee and Xangsane
Yeah, as far we are concerned the objective view is the one most women of a group are drawn to. Which for the demographic Xang is asking, are men who are not as masc as Colton and have balanced and striking facial features. I.e prettyboys, maesthetics, and all else in between. Guys like Colton Haynes have significant niche appeal in this age group. He looks far too bland with his jaw carrying his appeal. No eye area appeal at all. Looks like an NPC.

fair, this is also subjective however.

Guy is more masc looking than most men, how is he supposed to try to attract women? You don't try to attract women at that looks level jfl. Point given that the fact that women know he is gay turns them off.
Also I talked to 2 women about this

1 zoomer foid said he just looks like an ogre and prefers more hair

The other zoomer foid has a guy crushing on her that looks similar to him but she wants nick kaufmann types

@Br0sk1 @spiggacel @Caesar Augustus @ArvidGustavsson @whiteissuperior

Two foids I talked to said they found him ogre. Both were zoomers.

One foid even has a guy crushing on her that looks like him quite a bit, but she wants nick kaufmann/manu rios types.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17542
Looks good

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
@Br0sk1 @spiggacel @Caesar Augustus @ArvidGustavsson @whiteissuperior

Two foids I talked to said they found him ogre. Both were zoomers.

One foid even has a guy crushing on her that looks like him quite a bit, but she wants nick kaufmann/manu rios types.
He just ain’t ogre nigga he is a gigachad 6.5 psl easily

• +1
So why do zoomer foids say he looks ugly, and find people like manu rios attractive?
he isnt ugly
holy shit
theyre just coping
even appealcels acknowledge he mogs

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and StrangerDanger
He just ain’t ogre nigga he is a gigachad 6.5 psl easily
I agree but there were 2 zoomer foids I talked to that want nick kaufmann or manu rios types.

One foid says there's a guy that looks like him that's crushing on her for months (sent me his face on disc) but she also wants those manu rios types

he's a gigachad it doesn't matter what a 12 year old girl thinks

• JFL
he isnt ugly
holy shit
theyre just coping
even appealcels acknowledge he mogs
I'm sure they're not coping. Zoomer foids want prettyboys with robustness but not too robust like him

I'm sure they're not coping. Zoomer foids want prettyboys with robustness but not too robust like him
how is he too robust
colton haynes is legit appeal king if anything
up there with bomer

great pheno, great jaw, great eyes, good nose

how is he too robust
colton haynes is legit appeal king if anything
up there with bomer
great pheno, great jaw, great eyes, good nose
Wide face, bad haircut, too masc for zoomer foids these days it seems.

The guy that's crushing on that foid has different coloured eyes but a similar look. She sent me a pic on disc

Foid is GL though, psl 5+

• +1
His face may be too good looking for average foids who subconsciously know he’s way out of their league. Similar to how some of us might find prime Lima attractive but are not necessarily sexually turned on by her.

• +1
His face may be too good looking for average foids who subconsciously know he’s way out of their league. Similar to how some of us might find prime Lima attractive but are not necessarily sexually turned on by her.
My male model friend looks similar to him (a chadlite version) with a similar physique yet mostly gets older women hitting up on him and beckies dry texting him so he's come off apps

Hypergamy is so brutal here in the UK smh

• So Sad
Reactions: bwrauycnee
What can I say bro, it is beyond over for many many men.

• JFL
What can I say bro, it is beyond over for many many men.
Elab?

My male model friend looks similar to him (a chadlite version) with a similar physique yet mostly gets older women hitting up on him and beckies dry texting him so he's come off apps

• JFL
Define what you mean by NPC?
That’s cope for facial averageness which literally proves that he’s very good looking

Same argument you can make for Chico. On first sight you feel like he looks like any random archetypal European kid. Then the more u like at him the more u appreciate how balanced his features are. Colton’s facial averageness is even higher than chico’s besides the overgrown maestters

• +1
I confused the threads. I wanted to type this in the other thread where they found him ogre looking jfl.
What were you gonna type?

• +1
That’s cope for facial averageness which literally proves that he’s very good looking

Same argument you can make for Chico. On first sight you feel like he looks like any random archetypal European kid. Then the more u like at him the more u appreciate how balanced his features are. Colton’s facial averageness is even higher than chico’s besides the overgrown maestters
It's so weird why zoomer foids believe he looks ogre, and why my male friend who resembles him only gets older women hitting him up

@Darkthrone

What makes you think he looks ogre?

Does he have full pink lips?

• JFL

If it’s the dude you PMed me about then he isn’t that good looking from the front. Gets easily mogged by prettyboys

• +1
If it’s the dude you PMed me about then he isn’t that good looking from the front. Gets easily mogged by prettyboys
Yeah that was a bad pic of him tbh ngl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back