Is competing at dating game,trying to keep so called "quality females" worth all that energy at 2020?

oldcell

oldcell

Kraken
To pick up girl or get a gf is not hard at all if u are like 4.5+ , non manlet and somehow nt

But realize, at 2019, 2020 keeping quality female , you need to try and keep going most of the time, satisfy needs, u are COMPETING against tons of other potential males who she is chatting with and they are willing to bring her blue from sky lietarally

So exhausting really

Either she love u for who you are (gratz thats best can hapen to you), or just give up, you will have 1000x more chill life (looksamx, careermax, hobbies and some ONS maybe)

• So Sad
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, Deleted member 616 and 1 other person
its always been the same, you only put the effort in if its worth it

but i will say that marriage is not worth it now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and 1 other person
its always been the same, you only put the effort in if its worth it

but i will say that marriage is not worth it now
I am into stage that i cannot imagine living, sharing one bed with someone srsly
I only can sleep alone, and i think if i find LTR, we will live separatly
IT may be good , to be a rare for your partner

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Deleted member 3043
I am into stage that i cannot imagine living, sharing one bed with someone srsly
I only can sleep alone, and i think if i find LTR, we will live separatly
IT may be good , to be a rare for your partner

lol yeh we said this before, im the same...to be honest i think in next 10 years this will be more common

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, oldcell and Deleted member 3043
as a manlet, i can say that either the GIRL loves U for who U are, or it's over. never began.
I WISH I WASN T A DEATHNIK MANLET FUKMYLIF...
It never was an issue before knowing 6ft girls do exist.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Krezo
2 of my mates divorced in <1 year after getting married, they told me that the wife always comes home in a bad mood and nothing they say was ever good enough

women are incredibly narcy and vapid, they want to empty their hate onto you and dont want any rational reasoning

both these guys are very nice, ive known them for 20 years and i know for a fact they wouldnt argue for no reason

most men just cant look ahead, they fall for the honeymoon period and think it will last a lifestime

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and 2 others
Society is hell.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, oldcell and Deleted member 3043
as a manlet, i can say that either the GIRL loves U for who U are, or it's over. never began.
I WISH I WASN T A DEATHNIK MANLET FUKMYLIF...
It never was an issue before knowing 6ft girls do exist.

U have not deadethnic pheno so its ok, just keep maxing
2 of my mates divorced in <1 year after getting married, they told me that the wife always comes home in a bad mood and nothing they say was ever good enough

women are incredibly narcy and vapid, they want to empty their hate onto you and dont want any rational reasoning

both these guys are very nice, ive known them for 20 years and i know for a fact they wouldnt argue for no reason

most men just cant look ahead, they fall for the honeymoon period and think it will last a lifestime

I am really thinking about total selfish and narcymaxing
Live for myself do what i want, no bullshit and games form females
Most here are already half or full that way

@Amnesia for example

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 2peasinapod and Deleted member 3043
U have not deadethnic pheno so its ok, just keep maxing

I am really thinking about total selfish and narcymaxing
Live for myself do what i want, no bullshit and games form females
Most here are already half or full that way

@Amnesia for example

im the same, i didnt work my ass off to get where i am to see some shitcunt tear it all apart

if they wanna fuck its different, ill even buy them a caravan for the garden but i have 0 tolerence for their made up problems

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 6401 and oldcell
Depends on whether you enjoy competing and get energy and pleasure out of it. Or that you expect to get it in the future.

Personally I don't get much out of it right now, but I force myself to compete anyways in hopes of getting a different perspective on life for future enjoyment. Getting better at the game and winning more often/easier than losing is a future prospect.

Not competing is always an option one can still make later on.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and oldcell