Is crazy bulk a scam

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
I mean it claims to be an natural alternative to roids and sarms as both are very dangerous in there own right

• JFL
Reactions: Moggable, Deleted member 23554 and ItsOverCel
Funny GIF

:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and ItsOverCel
Each Stack Contains:

• 1 x D-Bal
  • 1 x Testo-Max
  • 1 x DecaDuro
  • 1 x Trenorol
  • 1 x Clenbutrol
  • 1 x Anadrole

• JFL
Reactions: Moggable, Deleted member 22886, Deleted member 23554 and 1 other person
lol it literally has steroids

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and ItsOverCel
highest iq .org user

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
no u rtard

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOverCel
Everything that affects the endocrine system is an steroid what im saying is non anabloic or androgenic compounds as these are dangerous
there is no legal steroids, you're buying herbs. this scam has been going on for years now

• JFL
Everything that affects the endocrine system is an steroid what im saying is non anabloic or androgenic compounds as these are dangerous
I know what you meant but "Oxymetholone, sold under the brand names Anadrol and Anapolon among others, is an androgen and anabolic steroid medication". anadrol is a proper steroid that suppresses you and requires PCT and AI lol

• JFL
It's just overpriced vitamins and shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheDragon, reptiles and ItsOverCel
there is no legal steroids, you're buying herbs. this scam has been going on for years now

True tbqh i don't know how it can be a roids alternative if they don't mess with your androgen receptors but there is no safe way currently rad 140 failed replication on its efficacy in in 2 studies 1 of which caused severe heart conditions.

All steroid bases derivatives will harm the endocrine system but i was hoping this could provide similar results to roids without needing to inject an overly large amount of test into your system.

True tbqh i don't know how it can be a roids alternative if they don't mess with your androgen receptors but there is no safe way currently rad 140 failed replication on its efficacy in in 2 studies 1 of which caused severe heart conditions.

All steroid bases derivatives will harm the endocrine system but i was hoping this could provide similar results to roids without needing to inject an overly large amount of test into your system.
Taking test is always better then any new alternative there's 10+ years of studies on it. You'll know more about what's going into your system then this new bs coming out

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Taking test is always better then any new alternative there's 10+ years of studies on it. You'll know more about what's going into your system then this new bs coming out

Trt is muvh safer your just boosting your deficent levels of test on your body when taking this roids un naturally raises ones test in your body which signals to your body to stop producing any more natural t.

But to get TRT you need to be test deficent