Reactions: Entschuldigung, TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 11479
Both work if you stick to it

• +1
Reactions: cartr and Deleted member 8165
No ur gonna be 0 pounds, train hard as fuck and eat maintenance and recomp tbb

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
No ur gonna be 0 pounds, train hard as fuck and eat maintenance and recomp tbb
I don't know what my maintenance is, those online calculators are never super accurate for everyone

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I like you OP, but you’ve been asking pretty greycel questions lately

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 8165, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
I like you OP, but you’ve been asking pretty greycel questions lately
I haven't beeing in the looksmax section in a year, just shitposted

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ReignsChad and Deleted member 8165
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
its faster if you cut first

• +1
Just cut and weight lift, you said before that you gained 20lbs of muscle after years of lifting,
you will gain muscle fast asf because muscle memory, don't let the ADHD make you overthink this

• Woah
Just cut and weight lift, you said before that you gained 20lbs of muscle after years of lifting,
you will gain muscle fast asf because muscle memory, don't let the ADHD make you overthink this
You are right about the adhd part jfl, thats exactly how it is, you hyperfocus on some very random stuff and panic

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 7901
Yes and it will be way easier than if you were actually fat

• +1
Like cutting first and then bulk after a few months of cutting
If you cut when you already have minimal muscle, you will end up looking even smaller, with less muscle. You won't look more "toned" or fit, you'll have the same look, just smaller.

If you have any muscle gain goals, I would say bulk first. I'm talking about a responsible bulk, slowly gaining weight while eating healthy food, not bloating up to a Starting Strength butterball. If you gain a little fat while your muscle goes up significantly, it's possible to look leaner.

Never bulk, it's a delusional thing men do. You will gain the same amount of muscle either way. The reason men like to bulk is because they gain like .5lbs of muscle and 15lbs of fat and think they are making huge gains.

• JFL
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
Never bulk, it's a delusional thing men do. You will gain the same amount of muscle either way. The reason men like to bulk is because they gain like .5lbs of muscle and 15lbs of fat and think they are making huge gains.
No, you will gain little muscle without bulking. Ask any guy who is legitimately big (bodybuilders, weightlifters, powerlifters, strongmen, football and rugby players, etc.) who is not trying to sell you a product. You need to bulk to put on serious size, period.

I would say if you are trying to put on more than 5 pounds of muscle, you will have to bulk.

Light cut or maintenance while building muscle.