Is dark looks REALLY a failo in 2023? It seems like girls prefer blond prettyboys these days.

Which mogs in 2023?

• Total voters
Does this make me maesthetic then?
that's your goal and you've got the characteristics that go well with it.
Gotcha, I prefer 24 - 29 (girl I love is 26)
most people prefer partners that are roughly within 5 years of their own age bracket if I had to guess, it shifts upwards as you age as well, i.e the people posting about JB appeal are likely JB's themselves.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Xangsane
this forum be like: you have to be black to get laid, but also you have to be blonde with blue eyes, but at the same time you have to be med.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: risque_dew, Respalier, Staceymaxxing and 2 others
darker hair is likely preferable for those with a more masculine aesthetic, but light hair can also be used to take the edge of that if you're verging too far into the hyper-masculine range.
dolph?, his hair color is part of his appeal, he'd likely look too intimidating without it for the female gaze.

you have to be careful with balancing it, because it quickly shifts towards appealing to men rather than women if you don't.
Dolph-Lundgren-Body.jpg

vs

MV5BOGQ0YTVlOTYtNzQwMC00N2Q0LWI2OTgtMzQzMThlOWUwMWFkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjMwNDgzNjc@._V1_.jpg
f92e6fc404f37f3e6f465641dda00d52.jpg
3859108-l-1552930498-1518170809756.jpg

both mog, but black hair tranforms him into superman, fuark feels so good to have dark hair

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 27987
So I'm in between?
It's easier to determine from a full picture. But from what I was able to see you are in between, which is good.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
that's your goal and you've got the characteristics that go well with it.
Thank you!
I'm not a prettyboy at all?
most people prefer partners that are roughly within 5 years of their own age bracket if I had to guess, it shifts upwards as you age as well, i.e the people posting about JB appeal are likely JB's themselves.
Makes sense.

dark looks mog.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468 and Xangsane
white complexion with dark hair and blue eyes >> all

@Blackgymmax

Dolph Lundgren and you’re kind of proving his point, he’s hypermasc but because of his coloring he’s not TOO masc. his coloring “pretties” him up enough to be maesthetic instead of ogre. if he looked exactly the same but with dark coloring he might be too masc.
dark or light hair isn't masculine or feminine, it's just more youthful but youth=/=femininity, female hair darkens in puberty too, and estrogen sometimes has darkening effects.

but yes, it is liked for looking more youthful basically, pedophiles are often obsessed with blonde girls too.

face>coloring, but blonde might mog in places where it is rare. same as black mogging where it is rare.

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan
TikTok is Chinese psyops contributing to the social decay of the West