Is dark triad cope?

Zeta

Zeta

Job is not finished
A lot of people on here admire the dark triad, but a lot of people are also curries who are coping. Is the dark triad actually the best or is it just a cope for curries?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and liberiangrimreaper
Deathnics who claim to be dark traid because of their shitskin colouring is cope, but the idea of badboys attracting women is not.

• +1
Reactions: jisko32, slavicpsycho, cyprian_tomaszewski and 2 others
Deathnics who claim to be dark traid because of their shitskin colouring is cope, but the idea of badboys attracting women is not.
Yeah true but I’m only talking about looks now

Only really worth thinking about at the very top end of looks. If you're a normie tier like most I don't think it would be worth worrying about, just improving looks in any way will benefit more than trying to look more "dark triad" or "light triad"

Only really worth thinking about at the very top end of looks. If you're a normie tier like most I don't think it would be worth worrying about, just improving looks in any way will benefit more than trying to look more "dark triad" or "light triad"
So should I aim to become dark triad?

• +1
Reactions: JefeM0g
I'ma drug n rape these bitches its my only way to cope with this pain of being a cutecel

Research suggests that while individuals high in the Dark Triad traits may achieve short-term gains, they often face long-term consequences, such as social isolation, mistrust from others, and personal dissatisfaction. Moreover, their behavior can have negative impacts on society as a whole, contributing to a culture of exploitation, manipulation, and disregard for others' well-being.

Rather than viewing the Dark Triad traits as inherently superior or desirable, it's essential to cultivate and promote positive qualities such as empathy, integrity, and cooperation. These qualities not only contribute to personal well-being and fulfillment but also foster healthier relationships and communities. Additionally, it's important to recognize and challenge stereotypes and prejudices against individuals based on ethnicity or cultural background. Respect and understanding for all individuals, regardless of their background or characteristics, are fundamental to creating a more inclusive and equitable society.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
Research suggests that while individuals high in the Dark Triad traits may achieve short-term gains, they often face long-term consequences, such as social isolation, mistrust from others, and personal dissatisfaction. Moreover, their behavior can have negative impacts on society as a whole, contributing to a culture of exploitation, manipulation, and disregard for others' well-being.

Rather than viewing the Dark Triad traits as inherently superior or desirable, it's essential to cultivate and promote positive qualities such as empathy, integrity, and cooperation. These qualities not only contribute to personal well-being and fulfillment but also foster healthier relationships and communities. Additionally, it's important to recognize and challenge stereotypes and prejudices against individuals based on ethnicity or cultural background. Respect and understanding for all individuals, regardless of their background or characteristics, are fundamental to creating a more inclusive and equitable society.
ChatGPT? :lul:

A lot of people on here admire the dark triad, but a lot of people are also curries who are coping. Is the dark triad actually the best or is it just a cope for curries?
Dark triad is a bluepill cope. It's the same thing as saying "I look at personality first"

Dark triad characteristics exist at a higher concentration in good looking guys, that's why the association is made. Their success isn't derived from their dark triad traits, their dark triad traits are derived from their success. Who wouldn't be a narcissist if he had hot women throwing themselves at him?

Society tolerates those chads with dark triad traits because on paper there's nothing to prove them wrong. While with subchad guys, those dark triad traits are stamped out real quickly (all you have to say is "shut up manlet" for a dark triad non-chad to stfu)

• +1
Dark triad is a bluepill cope. It's the same thing as saying "I look at personality first"

Dark triad characteristics exist at a higher concentration in good looking guys, that's why the association is made. Their success isn't derived from their dark triad traits, their dark triad traits are derived from their success. Who wouldn't be a narcissist if he had hot women throwing themselves at him?

Society tolerates those chads with dark triad traits because on paper there's nothing to prove them wrong. While with subchad guys, those dark triad traits are stamped out real quickly (all you have to say is "shut up manlet" for a dark triad non-chad to stfu)
I am talking about dark triad characteristics in looks

I am talking about dark triad characteristics in looks
It's all about harmony and averageness, dark triad looks alone don't do anything. Honestly every individual trait doesn't do much, just take a look at most of the plastic surgery results (of people who were initially not deformed in their jaw for example) it doesn't do much.

• +1
"yea I'm a darktriad king"
Happy Fun GIF by reactionseditor

raaj thinking hes dark triad for having dark colouring is cope but someone actually having dark colouring good eye area strong cheekbones high bone mass good jaw low trust features(RR for example) isnt cope