Is darker brown hair better than blond?

C

ChrysalisGoo

Iron
I have dark blonde/light brown hair that has gotten darker as I got older but still is just a shitty in between color. I think it's what females call "mousy." I have light eyes that my dad calls "swamp water" or "flu snot" green.

From a distance they look the same as my crappy hair. I'm wondering if a darker brown hair color would provide contrast that might help a little.

Also, I've heard girls say that blond hair on grown men looks immature. Maybe that's because hair tends to be lighter when kids are younger and darkens with age. Do you think dark brown hair is more masculine?

One last thing: my hair is super fine and fluffy and makes me look like a two year old (along with the rest of my face). Would getting a chemical treatment to make it a bit more curly (but not a brillo pad) make it look more masculine?

Time online1h 1m

• JFL
Reactions: KDA Player, Deleted member 9355, St. Wristcel and 2 others
Dark hair is always more manly and as such results in higher SMV. Blonde hair can be more aesthetic but it is a feminine trait

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Vasco-v2, Deleted member 9355, Loud_Jock and 2 others
No such thing as swamp water green, whatever u call it if you have green or blue eyes that’s good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355