Is dating Asian girls based?

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
Best looking man to ever exist used to date lots of Asian girls who he mogged hard. If you're a TerraChad, you can get any girl you want and so you start to care more about personality and other intrinsic factors. Asian girls love white guys, and they are also the smartest, make the most money, traditional, and least likelihood of cheating.

Stepanov
Stepanov2

"What about my kids being HAPA subhumans".

That's only because most WMAF couples are with a subhuman JBW man. If you're a htn+, then it should be no problem. Your kid will have Chad facial bones with a forward grown maxilla and will be guaranteed to have hunter eyes. He would also have a high IQ with rock-solid neurotransmitters. Kids being attractive is mostly random anyways. This guy's parents look like typical Slavs:

Stepanov3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, AlexBrown84, subhuman incel and 1 other person
Hi friend.

I seen that you said school was going bad and you're lonely.

My solution; Join the Hebrew club in your college and meet some cute Jewish girls :love:

Yeah it's based dude they got the best pussy, cutest mannerisms, best food, if you're lucky you can get citizenship to their country and escape the shithole America has become. I see no downsides except that your kid will be a ER if a boy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Biiyo03, AlexBrown84 and 7 others
They age the best, you get more good years out of them. It's like driving a Toyota or Honda, low cost of maintenance, most reliable, never leave you stranded, etc

Dating a western woman is like driving a BMW. Looks good for 2-3 years then the shit falls apart and costs you a shitload of money

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Biiyo03, AlexBrown84 and 5 others
Best looking man to ever exist used to date lots of Asian girls who he mogged hard. If you're a TerraChad, you can get any girl you want and so you start to care more about personality and other intrinsic factors. Asian girls love white guys, and they are also the smartest, make the most money, traditional, and least likelihood of cheating.

View attachment 1477818View attachment 1477817

That's only because most WMAF couples are with a subhuman JBW man. If you're a htn+, then it should be no problem. Your kid will have Chad facial bones with a forward grown maxilla and will be guaranteed to have hunter eyes. He would also have a high IQ with rock-solid neurotransmitters. Kids being attractive is mostly random anyways. This guy's parents look like typical Slavs:

View attachment 1477822
I only dated asian girls after a nignog and a wigger

Yellow Fever stays forever

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Ethniframementalcel
I disagree that men stop caring as much about beauty when they can get any girl they want. Humans are naturally attracted to beauty, that’s a universal truth. Stacies don’t date ugly guys just because “they can get any Chad and therefore personality begins to matter more”, and men certainly don’t do this either

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 15099, hebbewem and 2 others

View attachment 1477822
So my friend's kids would be safe then.
He's chadlite with good bones. She's becky.

There is nothing in this world better than a hot ass Korean girl, nobody can tell me otherwise.

Vietnamese girls are also fucking smoking hot but Thai and Vietnamese languages are absolutely disgusting to listen to.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, AlexBrown84, Entschuldigung and 6 others
There is nothing in this world better than a hot ass Korean girl, nobody can tell me otherwise.

Vietnamese girls are also fucking smoking hot but Thai and Vietnamese languages are absolutely disgusting to listen to.
a fellow asian girl enjoyer

thai language is so fucking subhuman i agree. sound like frogs

viet look ok. thai model fog hard

i think thai models fog korean models, but koreans usually look good wheares only 1/5 of thai look human

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84, datboijj, Ethniframementalcel and 1 other person

View attachment 1477822
2678719 stepanov

woman looks awful wtf.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Collagen or rope, Marsiere214, DivineBeing and 1 other person

View attachment 1477822
And people say Asians are subhumans. Yeah right.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and DivineBeing
Almost threw up reading that fuck gook loving essay by that subhuman. Some niggas truly have no shame or class.

• JFL
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful

Yeah and Ngl, Asians have a lower % of good looking girls, but the ones that do look good are insane.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, AlexBrown84 and DivineBeing
asian girls are usually very bubble, polite, appreciative and nice

i liked being around them they're real allrounders
Bs u like being around them cus their 5'2 :lul::lul:

Bs u like being around them cus their 5'2 :lul::lul:
the fuck?

i wish i could mate with such a gracile beauty

all my asian girls were above avg height for white girls with the tallest at 5'9

no 5'2 petites for this ogre. they're for 6'3+ chads only

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful
View attachment 1477954View attachment 1477955View attachment 1477957

Yeah and Ngl, Asians have a lower % of good looking girls, but the ones that do look good are insane.
i had a gf who had abs like the 2nd one

best sex i ever had

i came within 2 minutes

i usually have ED

but i got horny myself and begged her to fuck like a cuck everytime

literally had a sixpack

pussy looked so clean and shaved

had an adonis belt too

fuck man i still jerk off 4 years later to that memory of her riding me without a condom and i almost came immediately

i had to drag her off my dick she was so wild

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Collagen or rope, AlexBrown84 and SOS-Sonic

View attachment 1477822
Dating Asian women = can’t get any other race of women

Attachments

• 4133AF66-428F-41C2-9EC8-58CE0BDEBA86.jpeg
    4133AF66-428F-41C2-9EC8-58CE0BDEBA86.jpeg
    165.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Frank Jack, to_stop_da_cope, Boldandbeautiful and 1 other person
thread is funny af

Yes
Based in mental illness

• +1
Reactions: Fear and DivineBeing

View attachment 1477822
Depends on what kind of Asian girl you're dating, as well as why you're dating her.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and datboijj
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Deleted member 12002, Entschuldigung and 1 other person
Depends on what kind of Asian girl you're dating, as well as why you're dating her.
Is there any other reason to date Asian girls that doesn't correlate with the fact that you can't get white women so you develop a weird fetish for Asian women?:feelswhere::feelsthink:

• +1
Reactions: Fear
Is there any other reason to date Asian girls that doesn't correlate with the fact that you can't get white women so you develop a weird fetish for Asian women?:feelswhere::feelsthink:
But I can get white women. Just because you're a loser and that's the only reason you might date them doesn't mean it's the same for anyone else.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, IThinkImAboutToROPE and AlexBrown84
But I can get white women. Just because you're a loser and that's the only reason you might date them doesn't mean it's the same for anyone else.
It's just a coincidence that 99% of white guys who date Asians are weird
There's even memes about this, it's literally known widely I'm not making this up:feelsthink:
Also I don't even consider dating Asians
They're in the bottom of my list with Indians and darkskin black women:Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Fear
Some people just have a fetish for a certain race

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Ethniframementalcel, AlexBrown84 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Frank Jack and datboijj
Fetishes develop for a certain reason...
for me i have fetish for muscular girls
cause the only girl that was nice to me or complimented me
was a girl on my track team when i was young
and she was ripped with a 6 pack

• Woah
Reactions: Entschuldigung
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and datboijj
And what is the reason?

even a very small % of white women has a fetish for men of certain ethnicities
It's widely known that many white men these days go for Asian women specially the low quality ones :feelsthink:
As the guy said above
Maybe because they're the only ones giving them attention...

It's widely known that many white men these days go for Asian women specially the low quality ones :feelsthink:
As the guy said above
Maybe because they're the only ones giving them attention...
This may be true for the majority of wm, but chads like Op that can get women of every race, they have an asian fetish

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and datboijj
This may be true for the majority of wm, but chads like Op that can get women of every race, they have an asian fetish
Too much anime :feelsgood:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Frank Jack, gamma and datboijj
It's just a coincidence that 99% of white guys who date Asians are weird
There's even memes about this, it's literally known widely I'm not making this up:feelsthink:
Also I don't even consider dating Asians
They're in the bottom of my list with Indians and darkskin black women:Comfy:
Asians are physically hotter. By far. This has always been my opinion. While little blonde Allison was all over my d*ck in the 3rd grade I was breaking her heart while dreaming of Cheng. Cheng was only in the 2nd grade though, and I only ever got to see her across the chasm between the tables at lunch time.

Anyways, the only thing you know about the average white male who dates Asians is what's in the zeitgeist of bitter Western teenagers who can't get laid. Memes? The only time I ever see a meme is when I'm on this site.

• +1
Reactions: IThinkImAboutToROPE and AlexBrown84
Go for it bhai 😍 I hope with my blessing u get a faithful waifu one day

They age the best, you get more good years out of them. It's like driving a Toyota or Honda, low cost of maintenance, most reliable, never leave you stranded, etc

Dating a western woman is like driving a BMW. Looks good for 2-3 years then the shit falls apart and costs you a shitload of money
Asian women are the most sought after women , and ranked the highest as being desired on all dating apps/ websites, by all races of men.
Its simple they have very petite bodies, age well, and have the lowest single mother rates, and some of the highest marriage rates. Its one reason white men, tend to flock to asian women, white women thou look very attractive when young, tend to peak very early like age 13-19 then they rapidly fall off as they age compared to other races of women. So these white guys are always replacing or divorcing their white women when they get to old , with asian women, or a younger white women.

Attachments

• 1641353117530.png
    1641353117530.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, IThinkImAboutToROPE, gamma and 2 others
Dating hot/high quality girls irrespective of their race is based

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and gamma
View attachment 1477954View attachment 1477955View attachment 1477957

I would say your wrong, asian women have higher percentage of attractive women since they have the lowest fat/obesity rates. A asian women who is a 5.5/10 is on par with what people would describe as a 6.5/10 black women. A little story my male cousin, meet some 5.5/10 asian women on pof, they played world of warcraft on the weekends for 2 weeks, she then tells him she has on and off again boyfriend. Five months go by he hasn't heard from her since.

Turns out the boy friend is a 5/10 spanish guy, who she meet in highschool and was now dating while in college. The guy ended up cheating on her with a 4.5/10 white girl who gave him good blow jobs. The asian women broke up him, and hit my cousin up. Mind you it took him 3 hours to travel to meet her, he would go to her apartment on the weekends to fuck her. After a month, she calls him to come visit, the boyfriend is there , she says this is a guy friend. There all eating chips and watching a football game.

She asks him for help, and pulls him into one of the back rooms and begins to pull down hes pants and give my cousin a blow job. I guess this was some revenge sex fantasy, my cousin began to struggle to push her head away. He told me he felt bad because the guy was welcoming to him and was talking about the foot-ball game with him and it didn't seem right. He said after that she never called him again.

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and Deleted member 7725
The white race deserves to die out.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot