Is dating in Australia/UK nightmare mode?

B

Broski

Zephir
I struggle to get quality matches on tinder etc in Australia, but I've had many girls from other countries call me attractive through reddit, twitch streaming and instagram. Is Australia/UK harder as a guy?

• +1
Reactions: plukee
Even nigeria is hard tinder is bullshit fuck that

i've had australian cute girls following me first on ig but never UK ones

UK is hardest globablly

• +1
Reactions: Fgsfds and Deleted member 26859
I struggle to get quality matches on tinder etc in Australia, but I've had many girls from other countries call me attractive through reddit, twitch streaming and instagram. Is Australia/UK harder as a guy?
The girls here aren’t even attractive

UK is ridiculously hard. I have bought tinder gold and switched to Russia and Poland and can get loads of likes within hours (40% of them I’d match with so like quality is good). UK on the other hand is much much harder

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fgsfds and Tai Lung
UK ?? want to know why everyone in the UK has fucked up teeth???? INBREEDING :lul::lul::lul: those ppl have literally been fucking their cousins for centuries,ITS FUCKING OVER IF THEY REJECT YOU

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt
im a highschooler in the uk. tbh i might sound blue pill as fuck but at least as a teenager looks dont matter too much as long as you aren't sub5 one of the people i know is nt as fuck and he has a stacy girlfriend literally the best looking in our year. another polish mtn with crooked teeth pulled a stacylite as well and no one else wanted her. nt and status matters more is what im seeing rn

im a highschooler in the uk. tbh i might sound blue pill as fuck but at least as a teenager looks dont matter too much as long as you aren't sub5 one of the people i know is nt as fuck and he has a stacy girlfriend literally the best looking in our year. another polish mtn with crooked teeth pulled a stacylite as well and no one else wanted her. nt and status matters more is what im seeing rn
best looking guy i know is tall wth insane harmony and aryan pheno. probably chadlite. he doesnt even have a girlfriend even though he has a few giga nt friends

Those countries work differently

UK is ridiculously hard. I have bought tinder gold and switched to Russia and Poland and can get loads of likes within hours (40% of them I’d match with so like quality is good). UK on the other hand is much much harder

Are you ethnic?

im talking about uni age

Whats your rating

Caucasian 5'10
Oh damn u should be doing good lol, I got an mtn white dude friend who gets way more than me and I look better than him as an ethnic this is New Zealand btw. Have you tried niche maxxing a little

Oh damn u should be doing good lol, I got an mtn white dude friend who gets way more than me and I look better than him as an ethnic this is New Zealand btw. Have you tried niche maxxing a little
Unless your overrating yourself can i see what u look like

Cuckstralia OLD is over if you're fob (excluding fob girls). Real life is easier but you need low inhib to approach or social circle.

Australian girls on OLD are Anglo only, not ethnicity wise per se but culture/accent wise. An Australian Dravidian incel would probably do better than me on OLD or at least as good simply due to Australian girls hating fobs (and non tradies) and ruining my ELO.

I used Tinder passport in Singapore, Thailand, China, even fucking Germany and Netherlands and got a lot more matches. Anglo countries excluding US are death-tier

idk about australia but UK is nightmare mode because British men are the highest SMV in the world.

this is statistical fact. but also i used a girl tinder account and swiped in germany, netherlands, spain etc... and UK was by far the most looksmaxxed chads , and like 5 other people on the call watching me swipe said GTFO UK asap

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Fgsfds
Why did you exclude the rest of the anglosphere, America?

UK = America > Australia > rest of the world

in difficulty. t. traveled the world.

idk about australia but UK is nightmare mode because British men are the highest SMV in the world.

this is statistical fact. but also i used a girl tinder account and swiped in germany, netherlands, spain etc... and UK was by far the most looksmaxxed chads , and like 5 other people on the call watching me swipe said GTFO UK asap
test australia and report back to me sir