Is dating landwhales and making them lose weight a legit strategy?

BloodClot

BloodClot

Solstice
Title

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
hamster GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Jhon Smith
I've only seen that fail personally. My x gained fat and my buddy who tried to make his fat gf lose weight failed miserably.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
If they had the motivation to lose weight they would. I've never seen a guy succeed at this. If anything the guy dating her gets fatter himself or just gives up trying.

If they had the motivation to lose weight they would. I've never seen a guy succeed at this. If anything the guy dating her gets fatter himself or just gives up trying.
Jfl it’s over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
Jfl it’s over
What do you mean by landwhale anyway? I tend to go for girls who are on the thick side but I don't want them to lose weight. Slim women just don't look my way as often and are much harder/higher maintenance.

The problem is she will leave you for a chad

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
Once they lose weight they will probably leave you

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
Think it's v v unlikely.

I dated 2 'bigger' girls, at least by back in the day standards, they were 18 and 20 and both were size 10s.

They just ate like crazy, sat on their ass and watched TV and kept gaining weight. At first it was good, they just got chubbier and thicker and made me wanna fuck them more and more.

But then it kept going and they became like size 14, and one became size 16 but kept wearing size 14, so I ditched them both.

Reckon if u date a landwhale, especially if u into her a lot and fuck her all the time, they might do the same shit, like eating take aways or sitting on their ass or eating bags of crisps and kit Kat and toffee crisp and shit

I tried it and it didn't work. She resented it