Is day trading worth it?

H

hoeseeker111

Iron
I’m thinking about starting day trading, is it even remotely possible to make some money with it?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and midlatinocel
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1 and ripcordgod1
I tried it for seriously for a few months and found it very difficult, lost a fair bit of money. It’s possible to do successfully, but I think you need to treat it like an apprenticeship, 2-4 years everyday before you can make money reliably from it and in the meantime expect to lose money during your “apprenticeship”

I’m thinking about starting day trading, is it even remotely possible to make some money with it?
What do you want to trade?
I tried it for seriously for a few months and found it very difficult, lost a fair bit of money. It’s possible to do successfully, but I think you need to treat it like an apprenticeship, 2-4 years everyday before you can make money reliably from it and in the meantime expect to lose money during your “apprenticeship”
What was your trade in?

You will lose in the long run

• +1
Reactions: FoolOfAGook
If you plan on day trading don't bother with stocks, best options are forex, crypto and options

Each of them have different pros and cons, so find what fits you

please listen to me: NO

• +1
Reactions: FoolOfAGook
No its just more cope BS. It is highly appealing to low IQ people because it gives them the impression they can just draw lines on graphs and make bank from anywhere in the world, including but not limited to their mother's basement.

Get a job ffs

No its just more cope BS. It is highly appealing to low IQ people because it gives them the impression they can just draw lines on graphs and make bank from anywhere in the world, including but not limited to their mother's basement.

Get a job ffs
How is your recovery coming along

Very unlikely unless you're able to come up with something clever.

If you can afford to lose a lot of money before making crumbs. Sure go for it