Is dentist teeth whitening worth it ?

Eezz

Eezz

Death standu hamuno
I think its overpriced and I can just buy the product and do it home. Legit ?

You can get your dick sucked or not
Its a question of the perspective

• JFL
Reactions: Adreyan
No, not worth it. Get a dental cleaning.

Teeth whitening is overpriced at the dentist, but not only that, it will also make your teeth more sensitive. Keep your teeth white yet with their natural tone, you achieve this by a dental cleaning which removes hard plaque which builds up overtime from drinking coffee, tea, soda and other things which stain your teeth making them darker.

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27 and Deleted member 9890
Tried to do it at home with an Amazon whitening kit for 10 days it barely did anything

If you can’t whiten your teeth on your own, yes, it’s definitely worth it.

get it done by dentist, larsanova got amazing results from it

Not worth it if ur teeth are not extremely yellow. I don't recommend cuz it can cause irreversible damage to enamel making ur teeth more sensitive and even more yellow over time

it deffo works, I’ve done it and the results halo you and last 2+ years (2 years drinking staining shit ect, probably more if you eat clean)

downside is the cost is quite scummy

No, not worth it. Get a dental cleaning.

Teeth whitening is overpriced at the dentist, but not only that, it will also make your teeth more sensitive. Keep your teeth white yet with their natural tone, you achieve this by a dental cleaning which removes hard plaque which builds up overtime from drinking coffee, tea, soda and other things which stain your teeth making them darker.

pics?

Not worth it if ur teeth are not extremely yellow. I don't recommend cuz it can cause irreversible damage to enamel making ur teeth more sensitive and even more yellow over time

sauce?

Not worth it, spend that on yourself. Such as better pillows, dumbells etc. Sleep is important.

idk just do a fucking simple google search nigga

google is full of bullshit pics

how is a simple dental cleaning supposed to get rid of stain from coffee, smoking, etc? isn't that just what they do on regular check ups anyway?

edit: apparently it actually does work but still need good before/afters tbh

Last edited:
google is full of bullshit pics

how is a simple dental cleaning supposed to get rid of stain from coffee, smoking, etc? isn't that just what they do on regular check ups anyway?

edit: apparently it actually does work but still need good before/afters tbh
Yeah I did that it that doesnt do shit, you need to incorporate a bleaching agent for results

Im whitening them at home myself, with the same procedure dentists use for at home whitening. Im already several shades whiter.
Buy opalescence 16%CP and use it 4-6 hours at night on chinese dental trays that you can mold with heat, or buy custom trays from a jew dentist, or make your own. With your teeth dried, apply directly to your teeth with your finger a very fine layer of product and then put the trays on and go to sleep. The least you use the better, so it doesn't move out and irritate your mouth and throat, very thin to cover the teeth and a bit more in the interdental space. I only do one row at a time, top or bottom. 14 straight days maximum time for one row.
Buy a good mineralizing (with fluor and whatnot) toothpaste and use it before/after you use the trays.
You just saved a few hundred bucks.

PS: I did a dental cleaning beforehand so i didn't have plaque on top of my teeth, to avoid whitening your plaque instead of your teeth.
PSS: Don't listen to every other previous user in this thread, they don't know what they are talking about, brainlets and retards.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Eezz
Im whitening them at home myself, with the same procedure dentists use for at home whitening. Im already several shades whiter.
Buy opalescence 16%CP and use it 4-6 hours at night on chinese dental trays that you can mold with heat, or buy custom trays from a jew dentist, or make your own. With your teeth dried, apply directly to your teeth with your finger a very fine layer of product and then put the trays on and go to sleep. The least you use the better, so it doesn't move out and irritate your mouth and throat, very thin to cover the teeth and a bit more in the interdental space. I only do one row at a time, top or bottom. 14 straight days maximum time for one row.
Buy a good mineralizing (with fluor and whatnot) toothpaste and use it before/after you use the trays.
You just saved a few hundred bucks.

PS: I did a dental cleaning beforehand so i didn't have plaque on top of my teeth, to avoid whitening your plaque instead of your teeth.
PSS: Don't listen to every other previous user in this thread, they don't know what they are talking about, brainlets and retards.
Legit tbh the dentist will probably use the same shit and charge me 300 dollars for it. I will buy what I need and trie it.
I also have can I use jnvisalign trays ?
Did you notice any progress?

I recommend doing it yourself and I have had great success with the iSmile led kit on Amazon.

Legit tbh the dentist will probably use the same shit and charge me 300 dollars for it. I will buy what I need and trie it.
I also have can I use jnvisalign trays ?
Did you notice any progress?
This is the exact procedure dentists use for at home whitening, at office they use high %HP that you can't use at home.
You can try invisalign, but if it fits your teeth too tight it might get all the whitening paste out of your teeth and tray. Dentist trays are like invisalign but they have some spacing in front of the teeth to allow some room for the paste. If invisalign doesnt work just buy 5 pairs of chinese trays for a couple bux and mold them to your teeth, they are soft so you won't have problems with those.
" Im already several shades whiter. "

no need to waste so much money, just bakingsodamaxx, oillpullmaxx, and brush your teeth .

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 9380
zimba white strips worked well for me tbh