Is dermastamp cope

danielzis

danielzis

Iron
Joined
Sep 20, 2025
Posts
66
Reputation
16
im assuming i sound like a retarded tiktok guru brainlet by even asking this so if ur gonna make fun of me then fair enough but anyways. Does dermastamping with azelaic acid/topical ghkcu actually do anything specifically for undereyes and smile lines, cuz i was gonna hop on ghkcu but I dont wanna inject xi pings mysterious glowing blue liquid into my left ass cheek unless I actually have to ygm
 
  • +1
Reactions: infinitude
im assuming i sound like a retarded tiktok guru brainlet by even asking this so if ur gonna make fun of me then fair enough but anyways. Does dermastamping with azelaic acid/topical ghkcu actually do anything specifically for undereyes and smile lines, cuz i was gonna hop on ghkcu but I dont wanna inject xi pings mysterious glowing blue liquid into my left ass cheek unless I actually have to ygm
not cope, quite the opposite, throw in tret as well
 

Similar threads

notrico
Replies
2
Views
21
ThinkMax
ThinkMax
fcmygenetics
Replies
2
Views
35
fcmygenetics
fcmygenetics
lowtiersubhuman
Replies
6
Views
39
lowtiersubhuman
lowtiersubhuman
piskavcek2
Replies
22
Views
112
piskavcek2
piskavcek2
plasmafr
Replies
3
Views
47
lurvy
lurvy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top