is dermastamping cope

notrico

notrico

Iron
Joined
Jul 28, 2026
Posts
38
Reputation
6
Specifically for nasolabial folds, not hair growth, I’m kinda interested in the collagen-production part. If I start, how do I start, how often, where, and how deep do I stamp?
 
Not cope, but its not going to solve the problem if its from shifting facial fat and bone structure, but it can improve skin firmness and fine lines in that area
 
  • +1
Reactions: notrico
Not really cope imo, microneedling can stimulate collagen but I wouldn’t go deep or do it too often, especially around the nasolabial folds
 
  • +1
Reactions: notrico

Similar threads

T
Replies
4
Views
58
trucelngacoping
T
piskavcek2
Replies
22
Views
107
piskavcek2
piskavcek2
plasmafr
Replies
3
Views
46
lurvy
lurvy
GeeTee
Replies
8
Views
49
antoniosub5
A
F
Replies
3
Views
26
foidslayer316
F

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top