• Yes

Votes: 25 75.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters
n0rthface

n0rthface

CHOOSE LIFE
Why else would she defend Asians foids so much? Not even the biggest sea maxxing rice boiler will defend Asian girls this much, she’s like a rabid dog seething with rage every time someone mentions Asian girls in a negative light.
Smirk Reaction GIF
K-Pop Lizzy GIF

Why would a man feel the need to defend women this much? 😂

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: chinpilled69, Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 13787 and 16 others
Why else would she defend Asians foids so much? Not even the biggest sea maxxing rice boiler will defend Asian girls this much, she’s like a rabid dog seething with rage every time someone mentions Asian girls in a negative light.

It's prob a white dude jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 16275, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
he sounds schizophrenic

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Detona, Bakin donuts 🍩 and 5 others
He’s not he just knows the truth

Had a good fun day today. Started off arriving to Argentina around 6 am, took an Uber to my hotel, then went out to find a SIM card, ran into this guy on the street name Juan Jose that sells flowers. Few people speak any English here and he was the only person that I ran into that does so he asked his boss if he could come help me get my SIM card fixed. He did. gave the bloke 50 pesos or something for his hard work @currylightskin

Then went to a museum date with this Argentinian girl. Funny thing is she doesn’t speak English but understands me xD. Saw a Picasso and then asked her to take me to get some Argentinian food. She paid for it : D

Now I lost my wallet in Uber so waiting for him to drop it off at my hotel

206802AE 4EA8 48CF BFF7 EA5D7E866007
379B7BFE 0BD5 4045 B3D9 0F95CA053897
020784EB CB83 4F47 8DC5 5B120AD0F721
CBD159FF C649 495F 8247 F721FF191688

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, timeskip10, Deprived and 6 others
Not even asian guys themselves defend asian woman that much :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Yuya Moggershima, justinzayn and 8 others
It's prob a white dude jfl.
0E286E9F E433 40C0 8D36 989EDB4D83B1

1D7784DD 596D 4764 9735 BE0DF34FE5A8

You can never really tell with Indians, some days they are pure Nordic blonde chads other days they are dark skin dradvian bulls…

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chinpilled69, Deleted member 17829, Toth's thot and 16 others
Possibly, a Chinese femcel

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
How tall do you feel in Argentina yakhi ?
Get height mogged often ?? 🤙🤙

Had a good fun day today. Started off arriving to Argentina around 6 am, took an Uber to my hotel, then went out to find a SIM card, ran into this guy on the street name Juan Jose that sells flowers. Few people speak any English here and he was the only person that I ran into that does so he asked his boss if he could come help me get my SIM card fixed. He did. gave the bloke 50 pesos or something for his hard work @currylightskin

Then went to a museum date with this Argentinian girl. Funny thing is she doesn’t speak English but understands me xD. Saw a Picasso and then asked her to take me to get some Argentinian food. She paid for it : D

View attachment 1747698View attachment 1747699View attachment 1747700View attachment 1747701

It's definitely a white dude trolling for attention

• +1
Reactions: traveler and Deleted member 16369
How tall do you feel in Argentina yakhi ?
Get height mogged often ?? 🤙🤙
Surprisingly I’d say I’m taller than more guys here than in Thailand. I don’t factor in old people cuz that’s not fair.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, currylightskin and Beetlejuice
He's not. I've spoken to him off forums like these.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
He is Fed along with @traveler . Both of them have been on PSL for years always spouting that same nonsense always. Never wavering from the script. No sign of a human being behind those two users. Possibly they are honeypots.

By making threads like these, OP u r going on the Feds watchlist.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, johncruz12345, justinzayn and 6 others
He is Fed along with @traveler . Both of them have been on PSL for years always spouting that same nonsense always. Never wavering from the script. No sign of a human being behind those two users. Possibly they are honeypots.

By making threads like these, OP u r going on the Feds watchlist.
@traveler has been posting this shit for years?

Please elaborate

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: chinpilled69, Deleted member 13787, Toth's thot and 1 other person
Surprisingly I’d say I’m taller than more guys here than in Thailand. I don’t factor in old people cuz that’s not fair.
What about phenotype?
People looked mixed or white there?

Really surprised 😳🤙🤙

@traveler has been posting this shit for years?

Please elaborate
He was on lookism and some OG users said they have seen him on Puahate and other incel sites.

He both on lookism and here regularly ask people to post their private information, their income, height, weight, age, relationship status, job, educational qaulification, race, residence etc. Extremely suspicious tbh. Even more than detona.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, justinzayn, Xangsane and 3 others
Guys it's @Anstrum95's alt . He told me boys 😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 16474, justinzayn and 1 other person
She's an Asian woman who wants Nordic cock.

In one thread she defended to the death that Nordic blonde almost albino guys are the supreme race among men.

Only an Asian girl craving Scandinavian cock would think all blonde men are the most attractive, pink ball loving faggot watering can whore

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Detona, Deleted member 16275 and 5 others

View attachment 1747698View attachment 1747699View attachment 1747700View attachment 1747701

what's your height nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
He was on lookism and some OG users said they have seen him on Puahate and other incel sites.

He both on lookism and here regularly ask people to post their private information, their income, height, weight, age, relationship status, job, educational qaulification, race, residence etc. Extremely suspicious tbh. Even more than detona.
If I’m correct he’s Asian, which is weird considering he constantly posts blacked shit and talks about how “ethnics are taking over” 😂

Also he talks a lot about how white men having small cocks, obviously the irony goes over his head.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL

oh yeah i remembered that faggot

was also asking mvp to show him his tits more

• JFL
She's an Asian woman who wants Nordic cock.

In one thread she defended to the death that Nordic blonde almost albino guys are the supreme race among men.

Only an Asian girl craving Scandinavian cock would think all blonde men are the most attractive, pink ball loving faggot watering can whore
Based. I'll take her first, Anstrum get's sloppy seconds.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
If I’m correct he’s Asian, which is weird considering he constantly posts blacked shit and talks about how “ethnics are taking over” 😂

Also he talks a lot about how white men having small cocks, obviously the irony goes over his head.
He has actually never given any information about himself. People assume that because he keep talking about AMWF.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16058
20220623 154921

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn
What about phenotype?
People looked mixed or white there?
Most actually look white but then some look Mexican. I only saw one African black person and it was when I was at art museum

And I’m the only mulatto I’ve seen

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Beetlejuice
Most actually look white but then some look Mexican. I only saw one African black person and it was when I was at art museum

And I’m the only mulatto I’ve seen
Isn't Argentina like the most white LatAm country

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 16058
Isn't Argentina like the most white LatAm country
Yes it’s 97% white and most of them actually look white

Idk where the other 3% is. Basically mixed with the native Americans cuz I’ve basically seen no blacks or Asians

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Wallenberg
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 16369
He has actually never given any information about himself. People assume that because he keep talking about AMWF.
I think it’s fairly obvious he is Asian.

An Asian manlet roughly 25-35 who pays money to go to pick up art boot camps because he cannot talk to women 😂
8E6C3C05 ED26 4F11 AFD5 0AA1986C5BCB

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, gamma, Deleted member 16369 and 2 others
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Smirk Reaction GIF
K-Pop Lizzy GIF

He is a strong independent white man

I think it’s fairly obvious he is Asian.

An Asian manlet roughly 25-35 who pays money to go to pick up art boot camps because he cannot talk to women 😂
View attachment 1747777

View attachment 1747776
He is atleast 34 years. Since he has been on PSL since 2009 and even before that and u can only been on PUAhate if u r atleast 21.

But i doubt there is actually a person behind this account. No sane person would write what he writes.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and n0rthface
Forum schizos calling each other females:
C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, n0rthface and Deleted member 17872
Yes it’s 97% white and most of them actually look white

Idk where the other 3% is. Basically mixed with the native Americans cuz I’ve basically seen no blacks or Asians
There are neighbourhoods for African American and Asian communities.

Ask for "BARRIO CHINO" and they will tell you where it is, an Asian neighbourhood (mostly Chinese and Korean), the Africans are usually people from SSA, there are rarely blacks born in Argentina.

Smirk Reaction GIF
K-Pop Lizzy GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and n0rthface
Yes ban her/him. Detona is a mentally ill asian female, it is only likely

• +1
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩 and n0rthface
Anstrum alt

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
Keep coping faggot.

I did a voice verification for Master. I'm male and I speak on behalf of all heterosexual men. If you can't accept reality, that's your problem.

A curry has been posting black male and asian female propoganda this whole time? Can't say I'm shocked, just lol