Is dht cream safe for a 15 year old

jware

jware

Bronze
Is dht tropical cream safe for a 15 year old or should I increase it natural since dht cream can turn off natural production of dht

Idk. If I was 14-15 and knew about dht, that would be the first thing I’d do

Idk. If I was 14-15 and knew about dht, that would be the first thing I’d do
Still right I am a mix of North African and african and Arab and come from a very masculine family line so naturally i proudue high dht but if I use dht cream it will increase temp and it’s expensive and could lower natural production

Still right I am a mix of North African and african and Arab and come from a very masculine family line so naturally i proudue high dht but if I use dht cream it will increase temp and it’s expensive and could lower natural production
Ok and do u have a bloodtest showing that u produce high dht?

I did it a week ago testing for all the main hormones so t dht hgh igh1 and other stuff

What’s the point? U will stunt ur growth and bald. Dht is 10x more potent than testosterone so it’s silly.
Dht barely builds muscle

What’s the point? U will stunt ur growth and bald. Dht is 10x more potent than testosterone so it’s silly.
Dht barely builds muscle
How will it stunt growth if I take it consistently twice a day for next 5 years as well I don’t really care about muscle growth and it has been proven to not cause baldness if you have low prolactin and high igf 1 and hgh

• JFL
Reactions: flippasav
How will it stunt growth if I take it consistently twice a day for next 5 years as well I don’t really care about muscle growth and it has been proven to not cause baldness if you have low prolactin and high igf 1 and hgh
Go with natural production or take clomid to boost testosterone by 200% along with AI’s such as aromasin to nuke E2

Comical retard post

Do it OP it'll be top kek