Is DHTmaxxing really worth it

S

SixofClubs

Iron
I’ve started taking 1000mg of L-Carnitine as well as creatine and 3000mg of ashwaghanda every day (and multivitamins) as well as nofap cus I’m not getting random erections/morning wood and I can’t get hard with my mind alone.
I’m 16 and I’m lifting, running, doing some calisthetics and such and both my mom and dad’s sides have shit hairlines and go bald at like 20 smth. I’m worried I’ll fuck up my hair and body. Advice?

I’ve started taking 1000mg of L-Carnitine as well as creatine and 3000mg of ashwaghanda every day (and multivitamins) as well as nofap cus I’m not getting random erections/morning wood and I can’t get hard with my mind alone.
I’m 16 and I’m lifting, running, doing some calisthetics and such and both my mom and dad’s sides have shit hairlines and go bald at like 20 smth. I’m worried I’ll fuck up my hair and body. Advice?
none of the things you mentioned will increase DHT enough for hair loss.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Cope retard take actual steroids :lul: no legal pills or powders would “increase DHT” might actually do the opposite

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender, MoggingCurries and hapagod
Whatever you say boy.

Whatever you say boy.
The link is fucked up but anyway there is numerous studies and evidence with creatine being one of the most researched supplements

The link is fucked up but anyway there is numerous studies and evidence with creatine being one of the most researched supplements
if you really want to increase dht, take masteron or something. otherwise don't worry about "DHTmaxxing" :lul:

Neil de grasse tyson when the coping is too strong

Just take Dht derivatives and keep careful of your hair

• +1
Reactions: SixofClubs
injecting the cartinie or oral?

Oral, I know I sound like a retard but some people I know started talking about how creatine causes hair loss and shit like that
It's likely that Creatine can cause hair loss but has not been proven with certainty yet.

As someone who suffers from androgenetic alopecia i do avoid it though so i can keep my nice hair :)

im guessing orally, enjoy cardiac damage for 0 benefits

enjoy liver damage (again for no benefits)

enjoy chronic inflammation (yet again for no benefits)

youre cooked bro
You’re right man I should just stick to cre and gym but all I found was carnitine linked to heart repair and heart health and very few cases of liver damage from ash. Can you cite or give some recommendations?

You’re right man I should just stick to cre and gym but all I found was carnitine linked to heart repair and heart health and very few cases of liver damage from ash. Can you cite or give some recommendations?
oral l carnitine causes the gut to produce loads of TMAO which is an overall negative cardiac health marker, mainly contributes to atherosclerosis, also oral l carnitine is only 10-15% bioavailable so youre barely getting anything, if you want to take l carnitine just inject it you will get 100% of the dose and no TMAO because it doesnt enter the gut

you can google ashwagandha hepatotoxicity to see that it is liver toxic, also most herbal/mineral supplements are contaminated with heavy metals and toxins from the production process (especially stuff that comes from 3rd world countries like ashwagandha which comes from india) and 3000mg is an insanely high dose, literally 10x the usual dose that most people take. and as i said it doesnt really have any benefits anyway.

oral l carnitine causes the gut to produce loads of TMAO which is an overall negative cardiac health marker, mainly contributes to atherosclerosis, also oral l carnitine is only 10-15% bioavailable so youre barely getting anything, if you want to take l carnitine just inject it you will get 100% of the dose and no TMAO because it doesnt enter the gut

you can google ashwagandha hepatotoxicity to see that it is liver toxic, also most herbal/mineral supplements are contaminated with heavy metals and toxins from the production process (especially stuff that comes from 3rd world countries like ashwagandha which comes from india) and 3000mg is an insanely high dose, literally 10x the usual dose that most people take. and as i said it doesnt really have any benefits anyway.
Thanks slime, Ima just keep up a good diet and avoid all this bullshit (for clarification it’s herb extract 20:1 150mg equivalent to 3000mg ashwagandha herb powder) I’ll keep you in my prayers brother.

• +1
Reactions: Kelly Oubre Jr
Thanks slime, Ima just keep up a good diet and avoid all this bullshit (for clarification it’s herb extract 20:1 150mg equivalent to 3000mg ashwagandha herb powder) I’ll keep you in my prayers brother.
no problem bro while youre young just focus on diet and lifestyle thats like 95% of your development

Just use creatine 5 g for 1 month then up to 7 then up to 8 and go with 8:ogre:

no, test and hgh max better for sure test = dht in your liver already its enough

these wont do shit, sorry
if u want DHT, just inject test