Is dickmaxxing during puberty safe?

D

Deleted member 19766

Luminary
Joined
May 22, 2022
Posts
5,971
Reputation
5,968
When I say dickmaxxing I specifically mean like using a penis pump, not raising DHT levels or something

I'm almost certain the answer is yes but I just want to be 100% sure because I remember reading somewhere that you should wait until after your penis is done growing before you start pumping or else you could fuck up its growth. So, is this true? Should we pump as teens or nah?
 
Do you have any vascular issues or diabetes? If so then stay the fuck away. You should probably just do DHT and see where that gets you.
 
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead
When I say dickmaxxing I specifically mean like using a penis pump, not raising DHT levels or something

I'm almost certain the answer is yes but I just want to be 100% sure because I remember reading somewhere that you should wait until after your penis is done growing before you start pumping or else you could fuck up its growth. So, is this true? Should we pump as teens or nah?

same bruh my shit is average but i want one of those big ones they have in hentais and the girl is all liKe woww omg
then i sit there and she has loads of meat to suck on

but girls can fit my whole thing in their mouths it makes me sad =(
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766

Similar threads

robbo.jbg
Replies
1
Views
25
polarpop
polarpop
mexicanmogg8r
Replies
4
Views
100
iperxi
I
foidsslayer271k
Replies
13
Views
133
fantom0726
fantom0726
mewannaascendnow
Replies
7
Views
95
mewannaascendnow
mewannaascendnow
aleczander
Replies
5
Views
57
no1softee
no1softee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top