Is different ramus length a fixable problem at all? (Without surgery)

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Almost all people have this issue. The only people who don’t are usually 0.0001% models. But why is that? Do people just chew on one side? I’ve changed my chewing side and have been doing it for a year but my ramus length is still different.

you mean one side is shorter than the other?

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
Ramus implants on one side maybe?

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
looksmax.me, forefront of the "without surgery" movement

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sloopnoob, datboijj, Deleted member 7753 and 1 other person
i don't have this issue and don't think it's common tbh

• +1
Reactions: antiantifa
Almost all people have this issue. The only people who don’t are usually 0.0001% models. But why is that? Do people just chew on one side? I’ve changed my chewing side and have been doing it for a year but my ramus length is still different.
Either it is because you have a larger masseter muscle on one side or you do indeed have an issue that needs to be dealt with surgically

KLS martin makes a distraction osteogenesis device for lengthening the ramus. Dr Vaughan showed it to me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
the only non surgical is chewing on the side with the shorter rami

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and SOS-Sonic
KLS martin makes a distraction osteogenesis device for lengthening the ramus. Dr Vaughan showed it to me
This is very interesting
Hey I'm going to contact them now. I want to lengthen my ramus, advance my maxilla, and advance my mandible. These are the right people right?

They are in florida which isn't too far