Is dr defranq really this bad?

Bump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
This forum is truly rubbish

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 10800 and 2 others
The boy had functional issues. If you have none and want aesthetic improvements, it is risky going with Defranq imo.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Good_Little_Goy and Copemaxxing
fuck european surgeons, all bluepilled cucks

• +1
Reactions: Casadonis and Copemaxxing
The boy had functional issues. If you have none and want aesthetic improvements, it is risky going with Defranq imo.
I have the same issue. Literally 100% the same. But why is defranq risky?

What’s bad about the result?

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
I have the same issue. Literally 100% the same. But why is defranq risky?
I remember two guys on here who got surgery with him. Both for implants if I remember correctly. One guy, just looked bloated and better before. The other one had a horror trip with infections etc.
He doesn't have that aesthetic eye like say Yaremchuk. If you have just a functional issue, he might be your guy though. Your picture in OP proves that.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, The Bleach Pill, Good_Little_Goy and 2 others
I remember two guys on here who got surgery with him. Both for implants if I remember correctly. One guy, just looked bloated and better before. The other one had a horror trip with infections etc.
He doesn't have that aesthetic eye like say Yaremchuk. If you have just a functional issue, he might be your guy though. Your picture in OP proves that.
Nah then fuck him I want aesthatics. Zarnibal mogs him right?

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
is op really this retarded or just trolling?

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 4430 and Copemaxxing
  • +1
The boy ascended

He is absolute garbage. If you're going European, Italian surgeons are better as well as Zarrinbal and Andreischev.

• +1
He is absolute garbage. If you're going European, Italian surgeons are better as well as Zarrinbal and Andreischev.
He is shit. Dont bother bro, he tried to scam me thats enough to judge his character.

My only regret is not recording the online consultation so you can judge for yourself.
I consulted with him 3 days ago

He wants to give me 4mm bimaxillary advancement clockwise max. However he mentioned he would also do 10mm if I really wanted but he wouldn't recommend that

Screenshot 20211224 120004

He also said that the middle tier looks better than the top tier forward Growth

He also told me to buy qoves report and bring it to the next consultation