Is Dr. Zarrinbal really that good?

CursedOne

CursedOne

we are all irrelevant
Since he is considered a very skilled surgeon I need to ask if he really is that good.
the only good transformation done by him is the transformation of "getlooksordietrying." the example on his website look like trash (in most cases).
Is ramieri, raffaini or simonas grybauskas not better?

can I expect him to to give me a gigachad jawline like this? Basically I want a full anteface.
the photos below are references.

@Lorsss
@TheLordMadness
@fras
@Lifewasted
@reptiles
@kota
@Gaia262
@them

this is my photo btw. i dont have any scans of my skull right now I can show you
rhinoplasty-after-side-png.619304

Attachments

• 3990 (8).png
    3990 (8).png
    206.1 KB · Views: 132
  • ul26ale7qgc51 (7).jpg
    ul26ale7qgc51 (7).jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 142
  • los-angeles-ca-17-oktober-rapper-vanilla-ice-aka-robert-matthew-van-winkle-besucht-die-premier...jpg
    los-angeles-ca-17-oktober-rapper-vanilla-ice-aka-robert-matthew-van-winkle-besucht-die-premier...jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 147
  • images - 2020-09-04T180939.787.jpg
    images - 2020-09-04T180939.787.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 157
  • images - 2020-09-04T171801.864.jpg
    images - 2020-09-04T171801.864.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 225
Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: MulattoTrenMaxxer
these are my side profile pics.
one pic is before I had rhino, so dont mind the nose. But I was leaner there.

Attachments

• rhinoplasty after side.png
    rhinoplasty after side.png
    362.2 KB · Views: 215
  • rhinoplasty before side.png
    rhinoplasty before side.png
    360.3 KB · Views: 196
these are my side profile pics.
one pic is before I had rhino, so dont mind the nose. But I was leaner there.
My surgeon said rhino should be the last procedure of you want to do jaw surgery, since your nose base gets affected too when your upper jaw is moved

My surgeon said rhino should be the last procedure of you want to do jaw surgery, since your nose base gets affected too when your upper jaw is moved
I know but my nose was so ugly, I couldnt cope

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616
depends on bones you already have
movement and rotation is always the same
doubt you find someone who performer 2 cm plus cut

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
depends on bones you already have
movement and rotation is always the same
doubt you find someone who performer 2 cm plus cut
Didint you had bimax too?

These results dont impress me. I want a gigachad jawline
Your base looks better than that of pre surgery Getlooksordietryin. Just tell Zarrinbal exactly your wishes.

Your base looks better than that of pre surgery Getlooksordietryin. Just tell Zarrinbal exactly your wishes.
Of course, Im not that recessed.

Bimax won’t ascend you. But it’s a good anti aging measure, it improves your side profile, improves your breathing, and combined with CCW rotation and genio it can make your front a little better. Don’t be deluded into thinking it’ll raise you a whole PSL point or anything though unless you’re actually deformed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 616
Bimax won’t ascend you. But it’s a good anti aging measure, it improves your side profile, improves your breathing, and combined with CCW rotation and genio it can make your front a little better. Don’t be deluded into thinking it’ll raise you a whole PSL point or anything though unless you’re actually deformed.
Bimax can ascend you if you suffer from paranasal hollowing.

Paranasal hollowing = kiss of death

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 616

Yes it makes you look tired , angry, goofy and bloated since there are not enough bones to support your soft tissues

• WTF
Reactions: Moggy
Yes it makes you look tired , angry, goofy and bloated since there are not enough bones to support your soft tissues
You will never look good in pictures with paranasal hollowing, gives you a sunken midface appearance.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 616
You will never look good in pictures with paranasal hollowing, gives you a sunken midface appearance.
Especially in the sunlight :feelshaha:

• WTF

That’s actually very motivational for me since I do suffer from paranasal hollowing. Also my midface fat is sagging a bit (even at only 23) due to lack of bone support and I have slight folds developing at the sides of my mouth because of it so I think bimax + genio with CCW rotation will do me well. I’m hoping through that, almond eye surgery and orbital rim implants with Taban, continuing to lift (want to get up to 180 lbs), and softmaxxing, I’ll be satisfied and can just focus on my career, making money, and my hobbies.

• +1