Is driving for delivery apps even worth it?

MostGLSlayer

MostGLSlayer

Kraken
Has anyone done it? And was it worth doing?

No it’s not worth it

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and MostGLSlayer
Being delivery driver is cucked job. When I used to order food I would tell them that if they didn’t deliver it to my door up 3 flights of stairs, they would get no tip, if they had trouble getting past the gate in my neighborhood, no tip.

I always used to treat them like shit I feel bad

it was mostly women so not too big of a deal
based nigga

delivery drivers are subhuman

they only get a certain kind of tip from me: end it subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 3946, N1666 and 1 other person
based nigga

delivery drivers are subhuman

they only get a certain kind of tip from me: end it subhuman
Being delivery driver is cucked job. When I used to order food I would tell them that if they didn’t deliver it to my door up 3 flights of stairs, they would get no tip, if they had trouble getting past the gate in my neighborhood, no tip.

lol why u so mean

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing
Only if you are a woman,they get tipped more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
"Moneymaking & SUCCESS"

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing and AlexBrown84
Depends on market. I do instacart in California and can do around $30 an hour before gas expenses.

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer and DivineBeing

I lolled @ your treatment of wagecucks

Based niggercel
You have my respect for that at least

• JFL
I get tipped alot grubhubbing, if u live in the right market area its worth it. I remember i made 40 bucks in my first 55 minutes ever doing it with just 3 delieveries. You can check online to see if ur area is a good market

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer
I get tipped alot grubhubbing, if u live in the right market area its worth it. I remember i made 40 bucks in my first 55 minutes ever doing it with just 3 delieveries. You can check online to see if ur area is a good market
I only do it cuz im in college and its easy asf to work around class hours

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058 and MostGLSlayer
Did it today and it sucked ass, Spent nearly all day and made enough to cover my expensive ass gas with minimum profit and almost got into accident cause I was finding directions and navigating the roads. Motherfuckers in my town tailgate and speed like crackheads. Motherfuckers also dont tip much and tell you to leave their shit at the door cause of muh covid so I never even got to see these motherfuckers.
The pros is that I discover many restaurants that I never even heard of and the food smelled pretty bomb in the car.

• +1
Reactions: getra
Yes. I have no other choice since no one will hire me for a good job because of my face. It's either delivering food or cleaning toilets at McDonald's.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16058, DivineBeing, DwayneWhite55 and 1 other person
Yes. I have no other choice since no one will hire me for a good job because of my face. It's either delivering food or cleaning toilets at McDonald's.
If a company tells me to clean toilets, I resign immediately no cap

If a company tells me to clean toilets, I resign immediately no cap
It's because you're a mentalcel normie+ like 99% of the users here. Real incels like me take whatever job they can get.

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing and MostGLSlayer

you got a good smile ngl

It's because you're a mentalcel normie+ like 99% of the users here. Real incels like me take whatever job they can get.
I’ve worked with truecel tiers at the mall though

Yeah for lazy obese bastard a

Cleaning toilets is a good career

• +1
yep i was rejected everywhere i had to found my own company because of my height

real incels go their own way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Not worth it in America right now at least, inflation is 7% and expected to rise.

JFL at getting a 2% pay raise or earning 5% more when actual inflation such as gas prices is 10%+.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MostGLSlayer and DivineBeing