Is Dropshipping actually good money?

H

Harry84

Iron
or is it just a scam to buy courses and make the other person money.

Its dead in 2021 ngl

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, hennypapi, Mongrelcel and 3 others
Yu don’t even need to buy any courses. There are enough free knowelde on youtube

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Deleted member 12002
Of course it's legit. Almost every ecommerce store on the internet uses some form of dropshipping. You can't just run facebook ads and have a shitty shopify site anymore though. You actually need to put effort into branding, real marketing, positioning, etc. These will take you 3+ years alone to learn.

• +1
Reactions: Albeacho, Kmscurry and MiroslavBulldosex
lol at drop shipping in 2021, the market is extremely saturated

• +1
Reactions: onfiresems and Deleted member 12669
Of course it works. The real question is, do you have a product that's worth a damn & the money to advertise it?

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
@invincible1
Dropshpping is dead?

• Love it
Reactions: Hollywood
Was thinking about trying it this year once I have more time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and eduardkoopman
that for sure. these course sellers, in MOST cases ake money with their copurse sellings mainly if not onl;y.\

Was thinking about trying it this year once I have more time
check above comment from @invincible1 .
That guy knows about selling and moving stuff around.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and Hollywood
it can work, focus on niche markets for women. alt girls buy alot of garbage, so if its cheap and promoted on insta/faceb, u will be okay

that for sure. these course sellers, in MOST cases ake money with their copurse sellings mainly if not onl;y.\

check above comment from @invincible1 .
That guy knows about selling and moving stuff around.
I mean its worth a try imo.. especially if you can't do it full time but more as a hobby.
@invincible1 or what do you think?

• +1
Reactions: Hollywood
I had to make an account just so I could reply to this post. Yes, dropshipping works. Yes, its saturated, but its saturated with a bunch of people that suck therefore, there's an open slot just for YOU to succeed. I've had months of upwards of 50k in revenue (10-15k profit) but it was far from easy to get to that point (and a product can die really quickly). Been at dropshipping for over 2 years now and probably put hundreds if not over 1000 hours into this AKA video game hours. If you're low IQ and generally have shit work ethic then don't even bother trying. Also, dudes do it for the wrong reasons (ie getting more material objects, making them popular) other than good reasons (ie freedom to do whatever, more opportunity), while thinking its a 'get rich quick' scheme, which leads to them quitting in the first days of starting. Sorry OP, but the fact that you even asked a low IQ question like that makes me think you're not cut out for dropshipping.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Looks234, Deleted member 6963 and 1 other person
i literally made 12k on shopify from selling led lights to tiktokers but the business started dying down so i sold it on flippa for 2 grand. total around 19k revenue and 14k profit. Dropshippings legit if u get good marketing and something ppl will buy

• +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx
What the hell is dropshipping

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
What the hell is dropshipping
Business model where you don't have to hold inventory. Basically, you make an ad and a website selling a product. You post the ads on social media. People buy from you, then you buy the product from a 3rd party like Aliexpress where you then send it over to them. People like it because you only need a couple hundred to start or a couple thousand. Of course, most people lose that money because there's a learning curve.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444