Is early puberty bad?

elld101

elld101

Banned
It goes against conventional logic. I always thought it would be good if you're taller at a younger age as you'd expect to be taller when you're old. Girls usually height mog guys at 12/13 but guys ending outgrowing them. But if they go through puberty at a younger age (although) they may be taller than their peers does it stunt growth?

But looking at my 13 year old cousin (turned 13 August) he already has a slight beard and moustache and is about 5'3/5'4. Ngl I'm a bit jealous that he's already so tall at his age. He's a dark skinned curry so I hope he gets tall as it will compensate in the future. But I remember from experience guys who were shorter than me as well ending up mogging me even though I used to call them midgets. These guys most likely hit puberty late and ended up going seriously tall - especially in late teens (like 16/17). I peaked at like 15 and don't think I've grown taller since.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena and Deleted member 18931
It is ideal asf

He will ascend before the others and get pussy from being high relative smv

I was around 185cm at 15-16 and I thought I was done growing as I could also grow a beard but I'm 20 now and 191cm. I think I am finished.

• WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: SoonToAscend, szolliontaraelis, Copexodius Maximus and 2 others
I was around 185cm at 15-16 and I thought I was done growing as I could also grow a beard but I'm 20 now and 191cm. I think I am finished.
Mirin height at 15-16

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18931

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21381 and owlofathena
  • Love it
Reactions: owlofathena
Early puberty is usually high T trait, common amongst arabic ogres

no, its very ideal
im living proof that being a late bloomer is less than ideal, its torture
youre the constant victim of bullying due to the fact youre still 5'2 and have the voice of an 8 year old at the age of 16 which gives you pinnacle abused dog mental illness

Bro I’m 20, 193cm and I’m still growing it’s crazy. Sometimes I just hit a random growth spurt last wast a month ago

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SoutherSoldier and Deleted member 18931
Bro I’m 20, 193cm and I’m still growing it’s crazy. Sometimes I just hit a random growth spurt last wast a month ago
lifefuel maybe i can reach my dream height of 195:love:

Early puberty usually means brainlet. Delayed puberty allows for more time for the flexible and plastic child's brain to adapt, learn, and develop

With a faster life history you are bigger earlier, sexually mature earlier, etc so in many ways it mogs. But brainlet

That said, I started puberty before 12, and I'm not calling myself a brainlet :lul:

Yes you will likely die early