is earlypubertymaxxing a death sentence?

20characterslong

20characterslong

Iron
its your favorite autistic 14 year old faggot that is way too young to be on this forum and isn't accepted here. anyways, i'm 5'9¼ and i have a 7 inch penis. i'm think i'm approaching my maximum height considering how short my father is. at least he gifted me with magnum dong genes. from this, its seems like early puberty is a real possibility and tbh i'm just scared of not growing anymore and not reaching my full potential due to it. any other precocious puberty bros here? how did it turn out for you?

You should inject HGH and testosterone while your growth plates are open tbh

not srs, dont do that

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and margotrobbie
From my anecdotal experience it seems people who hit puberty early in highschool ended up growing shorter but generally had masculine facial bones. Might be different for you.

From my anecdotal experience it seems people who hit puberty early in highschool ended up growing shorter but generally had masculine facial bones. Might be different for you.
judging from my magnum dong and long ring finger which indicates high t i'm hoping my face turns out well. i should mewmaxxx but tbh i dont have the willpower or motivation to. i'm also extremely autistic.

Happy

I am not sure that I ever went through puberty.

I think being morbidly obese my whole life (we all know fat contains estrogen) messed up my puberty and resulted in my small wrists, feet, extremely undeveloped jaw, and boyish nature. If that was the case I think it was worth it.

I would like to know if early puberty would fuck you up :unsure:

I would like to know if early puberty would fuck you up :unsure:
It fucked me up, I hit puberty at 8 and I'm still a virgin at 18, I'm extremely fucked in the head.

I don't have facial hair at 19-20. Almost nothing at all. Amilate?

judging from my magnum dong and long ring finger which indicates high t i'm hoping my face turns out well. i should mewmaxxx but tbh i dont have the willpower or motivation to. i'm also extremely autistic.
The ring finger thing is a meme my ring finger is also pretty long in comparison to my index. But srs, just mew it's not hard.

The ring finger thing is a meme my ring finger is also pretty long in comparison to my index. But srs, just mew it's not hard.
theres some decent evidence behind it. wouldn't call it a meme but a long ring finger doesn't mean youre chad

I‘m 21 and I never hit puberty

95% chance you will only grow 1-1,5 more inches
and yes. early puberty is death sentence for males unless that puberty was superior in nature
dont trust any cdc growth charts.

95% chance you will only grow 1-1,5 more inches
and yes. early puberty is death sentence for males unless that puberty was superior in nature
dont trust any cdc growth charts.
if i grow 1-1.5 more inches i could probably fraud as 6ft. especially if wear 1 inch lifts so i think thats good enough in terms of height. to me "6'4 or its over" is just as retarded as "8/10 or its over"

the best height is as tall as possible

Users who are viewing this thread

Back