Is eating shit ton of liver gonna produce accutane like effects?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Shouldn't the giga high dose of vitamin A in the liver cure my acne. Thoughts on this?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheDragon, Deleted member 13787, coolguy1 and 4 others
Bloat max to attract women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: randomvanish and Jason Voorhees
brb vit a overdose

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Schönling, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member
yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Jason Voorhees, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
yes liver is really good for skin

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 14848 and TsarTsar444
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Jason Voorhees, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
Should it unironically be raw? How safe is it, ok gonna buy tomorrow, how much should i eat, is 500g too much??? Also is chicken liver good enough?
im not sure how safe it is raw. I should start eating liver too tbh

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and TsarTsar444
Should it unironically be raw? How safe is it, ok gonna buy tomorrow, how much should i eat, is 500g too much??? Also is chicken liver good enough?
raw is fine if it's good source, i cook mine raw on the inside and seared on the outside with butter or make pate if you dont really like the taste
500g isnt too much
chicken livers taste better but its harder to find good quality chicken than it is to find grass fed beef liver but nutrition is similar

• +1
@Baldingman1998 thoughts

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 12669, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
chicken liver has the best taste unless you get super fresh or smth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Jason Voorhees and TsarTsar444
raw is fine if it's good source, i cook mine raw on the inside and seared on the outside with butter or make pate if you dont really like the taste
500g isnt too much
chicken livers taste better but its harder to find good quality chicken than it is to find grass fed beef liver but nutrition is similar
So what are the benefits of liver, what does it mog in?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Jason Voorhees
afaik there has never been a recorded case of hypervitaminosis A from just food sources

• +1
chicken liver has the best taste unless you get super fresh or smth
Yeah i could handle chicken liver quite well. Btw they sell this 500g pack of a mix with 250g chicken liver and 250g of chicken heart. Is this better? Do hearts have some rare nutrients??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Jason Voorhees and lutte
So what are the benefits of liver, what does it mog in?
most nutritious food tbh, tons of vitamin a will basically cure acne if u eat liver, get sun on ur face and sleep on a clean pillow, tons of vitamin b12, iron, copper, etc. basically the best thing u can eat

• +1
most nutritious food tbh, tons of vitamin a will basically cure acne if u eat liver, get sun on ur face and sleep on a clean pillow, tons of vitamin b12, iron, copper, etc. basically the best thing u can eat
What about zinc??, wish i could eat it every day in 500g lmao but fuark hypervitaminosis is going to cuck me, its so fucking cheap lmao

• +1
Yeah i could handle chicken liver quite well. Btw they sell this 500g pack of a mix with 250g chicken liver and 250g of chicken heart. Is this better? Do hearts have some rare nutrients??
Don't remember exactly but heart has some enzyme or smth so it's better than muscle meat, but I think heart is generally cooked for longer and liver should just be lightly cooked so idk how you would cook that mix

• +1
Don't remember exactly but heart has some enzyme or smth so it's better than muscle meat, but I think heart is generally cooked for longer and liver should just be lightly cooked so idk how you would cook that mix
Why is that? Is overcocking liver bad?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 12669, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
What about zinc??, wish i could eat it every day in 500g lmao but fuark hypervitaminosis is going to cuck me, its so fucking cheap lmao
500g weekly is plenty, and i think all meat is good on zinc but the best for zinc is oysters

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
500g weekly is plenty, and i think all meat is good on zinc but the best for zinc is oysters
I thought like 500g daily for gym gains cause chiken breast is too expensive, this is giga cheap

• +1
I thought like 500g daily for gym gains cause chiken breast is too expensive, this is giga cheap
I wouldnt risk it tbh, heart is giga cheap aswell and u can have an infinite amount of that since its basically steak but more nutritious

• +1
I wouldnt risk it tbh, heart is giga cheap aswell and u can have an infinite amount of that since its basically steak but more nutritious
Yeah tbh i know!! But where do i find chicken heart, holy shit its giga nutritional, mogs chicken breast in price and nutrients hard lmao. But i never saw hearts sold in bulk alone in markets, only together with chicken liver

• +1
Yeah tbh i know!! But where do i find chicken heart, holy shit its giga nutritional, mogs chicken breast in price and nutrients hard lmao. But i never saw hearts sold in bulk alone in markets, only together with chicken liver
Butchers, id buy beef heart tho, and its probably even cheaper at the butcher, one time i got 1kg of liver and heart for 5 euros

• Woah
  • +1
Butchers, id buy beef heart tho, and its probably even cheaper at the butcher, one time i got 1kg of liver and heart for 5 euros
You mean like 1kg of heart and 1kg of liver for 5 euros?

• +1
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and lutte
I like wild pig liver more
I was going to get boar liver my uncle's friend shot one and we took it to the butcher's but he cucked me and threw it away before I could claim it

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 14848, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
@Baldingman1998 thoughts
Screenshot 20210907 004221

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and lutte
Don't do it, way too much Vitamin A and copper to be healthy.

• JFL
Reactions: coolguy1
I was going to get boar liver my uncle's friend shot one and we took it to the butcher's but he cucked me and threw it away before I could claim it
best food ever
my grandpa does it for me and my brothers cause he has a friend who's a hunter but not anymore since where I live they say it contains toxins😡

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
can you retards not overdo everything and then wonder why you fuck yourself up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and TsarTsar444
No, but it may cure your faggotry.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Be sure supplement Vitamin D and get plenty of bare chested sun exposure between 10 AM - 14:30 PM
too much vitamin a and not enough vitamin D messes things
But really be careful, too much vit a may give you Hypothyroidism

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and TsarTsar444
Be sure supplement Vitamin D and get plenty of bare chested sun exposure between 10 AM - 14:30 PM
too much vitamin a and not enough vitamin D messes things
But really be careful, too much vit a may give you Hypothyroidism
Why does it do that??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ChristianChad
@kjsbdfiusdf

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
100g of liver is 6 times the daily recommended amount if you are eating half a kg you are eating 30 times the daily recommended amount, if you do this even a little often you will likely get vitamin a toxicity (bad news). Recommended weekly amount is 100-250g, depending on weight, age and sex.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
100g of liver is 6 times the daily recommended amount if you are eating half a kg you are eating 30 times the daily recommended amount, if you do this even a little often you will likely get vitamin a toxicity (bad news). Recommended weekly amount is 100-250g, depending on weight, age and sex.
You are fucking retarded and DUMB