Is edging enough for girth

You will not get much from just edging. Maybe a tiny amount if you get your erection quality up, but that's not bigger - just getting to your full size.

I wrote all this in the PE thread I made.

To get girth: Bathmate hydropump with a sleeve on. Do slow squashes and I've recently added pulses in - where you get your semi-dick and you kegel blood in and hold tight at the base and head and squeeze between them.

And hanging will give you base girth.

I jelq, but not really a lot.

Don't clamp. Do the above and wear a cock ring.

When I lived with parents/room mates, I'd hide the bathmate in my gym bag during the day, and then wrap it in my towel when I was going to and from the shower.

• Love it
Reactions: Lihito
You will not get much from just edging. Maybe a tiny amount if you get your erection quality up, but that's not bigger - just getting to your full size.

I wrote all this in the PE thread I made.

To get girth: Bathmate hydropump with a sleeve on. Do slow squashes and I've recently added pulses in - where you get your semi-dick and you kegel blood in and hold tight at the base and head and squeeze between them.

And hanging will give you base girth.

I jelq, but not really a lot.

Don't clamp. Do the above and wear a cock ring.

When I lived with parents/room mates, I'd hide the bathmate in my gym bag during the day, and then wrap it in my towel when I was going to and from the shower.
Thanks man

just buy a dick pump bro

• +1
Reactions: Lihito