IS EDUCATION IMPORTANT?

Hottaco34

Hottaco34

Kraken
Is going college & getting a degree important?

Or does being a bartender get you more pussy?

Depends what your ambition in life are. I don’t understand how people are content doing low skilled badly paid jobs, but if you don’t care then there’s no point going to college.

You definitely earn a lot more if you go to college.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Splinter901
You definitely earn a lot more if you go to college.

u r way too old to believe this shit, my cousin went for only one semester before dropping out and is now a front end web dev working remotely making 50k usd a year meanwhile people his age (mid 30s) in this "country" (argentina) who graduated college and are working as doctors after spending 10 years in college are making 8k usd a year, even in the US there are high school drop outs making 300k a year as electricians and engineers making 60k a year, college is a massive waste of time for the most part, you need to have everything figured out before going (how the job market is, how much you are going to get paid and if this degree beat the alternatives you could be doing).

u r way too old to believe this shit, my cousin went for only one semester before dropping out and is now a front end web dev working remotely making 50k usd a year meanwhile people his age (mid 30s) in this "country" (argentina) who graduated college and are working as doctors after spending 10 years in college are making 8k usd a year, even in the US there are high school drop outs making 300k a year as electricians and engineers making 60k a year, college is a massive waste of time for the most part, you need to have everything figured out before going (how the job market is, how much you are going to get paid and if this degree beat the alternatives you could be doing).
I'm just saying on avg, people with college degrees get paid more. My sister is almost done with her Nurse Anesthetist degree and is guaranteed almost 200k paying job. Of course if you take some meme degree then you are bound for failure. But if you stick with the tried-and-true stem, I think you can get a lucrative job. I don't know, I've tried to go through the whole job market and all I could get was some basic minimum wage pizza shit, and it was hard as fuck. I'll stick with the jewpill and stay in college.

Get into the trades. In this coming future, there is gonna be hella oversaturation with everybody having college credentials. Learning a trade is the most secure thing you can do right now.

Get into the trades. In this coming future, there is gonna be hella oversaturation with everybody having college credentials. Learning a trade is the most secure thing you can do right now.

That's not looksmaxxing friendly, tradies age like shit, there are mid 30s subhumans where I live that work in construction that legit look like they are in their mid 50s

• +1
Reactions: Fish
That's not looksmaxxing friendly, tradies age like shit, there are mid 30s subhumans where I live that work in construction that legit look like they are in their mid 50s
They don’t age shitty bc they’re tradies, it’s bc most tradies are too retarded for higher education and ofc they could care less about lookism bc they don’t take care of themselves at all.

legit especially in the west. australian tradies make a lot.
problem with trades is that it will bite you back when you are older, the physical tax is not something to brush off. going to uni makes sense if you are doing a stem degree.

They don’t age shitty bc they’re tradies, it’s bc most tradies are too retarded for higher education and ofc they could care less about lookism bc they don’t take care of themselves at all.
It’s impossible to work trades without abusing drugs, not to mention how fucked your joints, tendons and muscles will be after 10 years on the job, the sun and drugs will age you like shit and when working trades you can’t be asked to eat clean and stuff so you have that as wrll