Is eppley the only cosmetic surgeon in the world who does saddles in his infraorbital implants?

medialcanthuscel

medialcanthuscel

Kraken
for ignorant people: saddle=vertical augmentation of the rim

Yesterday I got an online consultation with a washington surgeon, he doesn't do it
1 month ago I sent an email to yaremchuck and a german surgeon, but they didn't reply
rome surgeon doesn't do the saddle
they all say saddle is a bit dangerous

Eppley does it but the price is very high, so I will pick between washington surgeon and eppley

• +1
Reactions: WagedandReady, ChristianChad, Lorsss and 3 others
@RealSurgerymax

I don't believe that
even Taban doesn't do the saddle

what are other surgeons that do it expect eppley?
Why do people always talk about the same few surgeons here? Are there not many aesthetic surgeons or something?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419 and Mongrelcel
Why do people always talk about the same few surgeons here? Are there not many aesthetic surgeons or something?
orbital rim is still considered weird stuff
in italy for example there are only 2 surgeons who do orbital rim implants, neither of them do saddles

• +1
Reactions: catastaire, Lorsss and Mongrelcel
Whats the risk?

is saddle the only way to make the orbitals more compact?
Technically no since oblique LeFort III can give vertical/superior movement and so can U-Shape orbital Osteotomies.
I don't believe that
even Taban doesn't do the saddle

what are other surgeons that do it expect eppley?

“even taban” lol

Theres lots of surgeons out there and I would start looking at ones who actually do custom facial implants in the first place

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, catastaire, ScramFranklin and 2 others
What procedure do you want to get OP?
Zygo implant? Infra?

Technically no since oblique LeFort III can give vertical/superior movement and so can U-Shape orbital Osteotomies.

“even taban” lol

Theres lots of surgeons out there and I would start looking at ones who actually do custom facial implants in the first place
so you replied "no" to the guy without knowing the name of a single surgeon who does them

you should be banned for misinformation

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: valhalar and Deleted member 7419
What is the benefit of a saddle infraorbital rim implant vs an original generic infraorbital rim implant?

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
so you replied "no" to the guy without knowing the name of a single surgeon who does them

didn't say and don't know are two VERY different things.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
What is the benefit of a saddle infraorbital rim implant vs an original generic infraorbital rim implant?
Better fixation I'd guess, visually there shouldn't be any. It's just a better shape,

• Hmm...
Reactions: wollet2
Better fixation I'd guess, visually there shouldn't be any. It's just a better shape,
Yes there is a difference, facemaxxed had a saddle with eppley and now he has a compact eye socket

• +1
Yes there is a difference, facemaxxed had a saddle with eppley and now he has a compact eye socket
yea, that makes sense. It could remove scleral show or even alter canthal tilt.... because you aren't just adding volume to extend the orbital forward... you can pretty much change the shape of the orbital eye socket.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and Mongrelcel
yea, that makes sense. It could remove scleral show or even alter canthal tilt.... because you aren't just adding volume to extend the orbital forward... you can pretty much change the shape of the orbital eye socket.
I doubt that a change of the eye socket would change the canthal tilt, also its a miniscule change only good for the undereye

You cant alter it in any massive way, your eyeball is there

I doubt that a change of the eye socket would change the canthal tilt, also its a miniscule change only good for the undereye

I think the bone shape would have a significant impact on canthal tilt/shape of the eye. I mean, I don't see why " your eyeball is there" makes a difference. Your eyeball is there without an implant, just surrounded by a certain amount of bone and skin. Vertical augmentation would "cover" more of the eye.

Like the girl in your pic. I bet her bone shape around the eye is different than my own, and it makes a difference in her appearance than if her orbital was "lower".

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad

Treacher Collins Syndrome 1

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Kristin, pajeetmaxxing, WagedandReady and 2 others
How much would this cost?

• +1
No idea, this procedure is most likely perfrmed only by eppley
Do you know how much Infrared orbitals is by taban or eppley? my dark circles is so fucking bad

• +1
Do you know how much Infrared orbitals is by taban or eppley? my dark circles is so fucking bad
you dont need taban or epply for infras, but it seems eppley is the best

read this thread, maybe dm @medialcanthuscel , he maybe knows the prices

Eppley charges around 15k usd..he charges 18k for custom silicon orbital implants+lower eyelid retraction

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ChristianChad, Mongrelcel, Deleted member 12669 and 1 other person

shut up you fucking autist, i stg that if he refuses to give us names because of you acting rude i am picking a fly to italy to slit your throat 😤

• +1
Reactions: wollet2 and Deleted member 5385

Users who are viewing this thread

Back